Chapter 35 - Shock

(I may have wrote this one with haste due to irl things I had to do which narrowed my time, if possible try to inform me of any grammatical errors.)

———Iran-Iraq Border———

"Ruteni Ite Domum!" An Italian Soldier yelled as he signalled the array of Howitzers to open fire. Shells hit their targets damaging several buildings crudely built for the occupation.

The 'Battle of Iran' would be a severe event between the Soviet Federation and Fascist Italy. Large patches of sand hurl into the air as what's left behind are craters, their surfaces being discoloured to pitch black.

The battle was instigated by Benetta in-order to sever the Soviet's Oil supply and firmly place it on Axis hands. A Combat-induced invasion isn't favourable due to the size of The Federation, so starving them of resources required for their war-machine would be useful in forcing their surrender. The operation would involve the African Divisions from Italy and the assisting Panzer Divisions from Germany

Several Newly and Jointly Developed Heavy Tanks and reverse-engineered Medium Tanks tread across the battlefield, being the first operation for them to be fielded in large numbers. One of the reverse-engineered tanks were dealing prominent blows against enemy Tanks

"These things won't stop!" One Tank gunner yelled as from beyond the burning wrecks of Soviet Tanks in the middle of the battlefield several more continued to pop up in the distance

"These things won't stop!" One Tank gunner yelled as from beyond the burning wrecks of Soviet Tanks in the middle of the battlefield several more continued to pop up in the distance. The Soviet Doctrine was and has always been 'Wave after Wave after Wave' like a bloody zombie horde.

The Tank commander saw one of their own tanks suddenly combust their Turret flying off managing to damage a nearby tankette. He looked over to see a large concentration of Soviet Forces in the distance just in the midst of a nearby Oil extraction machine.

"There Several Campers over there, I hope your eyes and hands have sharp performance."

"Never Doubt me, Commander." The gunner said looking through the sight the heavy tank immediately diverted from the battlefield and sped on to assist the sieging tanks.

Several of the R-E medium Tanks were the ones fighting against the Desert-coloured T-44s. Their similar design philosophy (and the fact they all had Desert camouflage) were the prime factor for 'Near-friendly Fire incidents'. Several fo the tanks were essentially chasing each-other through the refinery complex like it's War Thunder.

"There!" The commander yelled as the Gunner opened fire upon a nearby T-44, just as the gunner fired the Soviet tank managed to turn the shell bouncing off of the armour playing and striking something that every single person feared.

"Idiot! Why did I agree to do this?!" The commander yelled, as the driver immediately swivelled the tank with haste just as the oil silo combusted, sending large pieces of shrapnel deeply lodged into the Turret and chassis of the T-44. The Italian tank barely managed to escape the spontaneous combustion of the small plant, some of their own allies getting in the midst of it.