Chapter 1

🥦The Green Bean's POV🥦

"Hey Izu," My friend Liam says. I look up from my notebook.

"What's up Liam??" I ask.

"Well, I was thinking about bringing the gang over to hang out for a bit, but we need somewhere to go cause you know how the girls get when they see each other..." He rolls his eyes, remembering the times we almost got caught from the screeching in the dorms.

"I know a place!! Lemme send you the location!!" I excitedly pull out my phone and send him the location and text Kacchan, Mina, Sero, and Kiri to meet me at our hideout.

" Alright, I'll see you in twenty minutes. And if you bring that angry dog over make sure to bring his owner and the charger with Shinso so that I can have somebody like me there!" Liam laughs as I shake my head and text Kaminari to bring Shinso with him to Kiri's room so that we can go somewhere. Liam blinks out of my dorm and I pull out my secret stash of cigarettes, vape refills, and a six pack of beers from inside the hole in the closet and stuff it inside my black backpack. I cover up the hole and head out.

As I walk into the common room I see Iida, Uraraka, Tsu, Momo, Jirou, Todoroki and the rest of the class sitting down watching a movie together.

"Hey Deku-kun!! Want to watch a movie with us??" Uraraka asks.

"Oh sorry Uraraka, I planning to go meet some friends with Mina and Kacchan and the others, maybe tomorrow??" I smile while rubbing my neck to make it seem  like I actually want to hang out with them when I have friends who know the real me behind the cinnamon roll act. My phone starts to buzz. Mina's asking what's taking me so long... I need to go. "Sorry I have to go now... Don't wait up!"  I exclaim as I make a run for Mina's dorm.