Chapter 15

💀L Lawliet Kinnie's POV💀

"What the hell was I thinking, of course he doesn't like me! He just wanted to tell me that he has a boyfriend nicely. I mean, we've been friends for years now, and I'm 100% sure he's dating that candycane boy. He did always have a thing for people with unusual colored hair..." I mutter  raking a hand through my hair, pacing the lobby back and forth.

"Anyone know what's going on with Emo boy over there?? I'm getting worried just watching him," The normally feral Pomeranian asks with concern? Laced into his voice. I look up for a moment before continuing to pace the length of the lobby.

Izuku's class was here of course, luckily we put away all the  stuff that could get us in trouble with Aunt Sophie. I fucked up. Really bad. What Izu hates me?? No, He can't hate me. If he hates me, then he would've rejected me right there. I feel a tug on my arm and turn to see Ava with a worried look.

"Hey, it's alright you know. Give him some time to think, and there's no way he's actually dating anyone, Mina would have been screaming it from the moment she poofed in. Just relax okay, everything is going to be fine." Ava says soothingly, pulling me into a hug. I hear muffled shouting coming from down the hall but I refuse to look at it and wait for Izu to come back.

Kill The Kettle's POV🔥

I don't really know what is going on. One minute I open the door of the supply closet, and the next I'm hearing Midoriya cuss me out.

"Todoroki, I like him and now he thinks that I was going to fucking reject him! Do you know what the hell that's going to do to our friendship??" Midoriya huffs. I shake my head. "Todoroki, if you were telling Iida that you liked him and you didn't know that he liked you, and before he got to answer, I came in asking what's going on how would you feel??" He asks, does he know about Tenya and I?? If he did, then he knows about Uraraka and Tsuyu!

"But Tenya likes me?? We wouldn't be dating if he didn't... Oh, did I say that out loud???" I wonder out loud as Midoriya's eyes widen. Guess he didn't know after all. "Oh well," I shrug my shoulders and start walking back the way I came as Midoriya follows shouting for me to wait for him so that I could fix the problem that "I made".