Chapter 2

Meanwhile in New York

💀Liam's POV💀

After teleporting out of Izu's dorm room I drop by at my one of my favorite places to get coffee, Happy Bones. I picked up two of the blackest coffees and headed over to The Place. The Place was our friends combined apartment building that we all saved up and bought together back when we just started high school. Most of us have a good relationship with our parents but we spend more nights here at the penthouse than our actual house.

"GUYS, WE HAVE TO GO NOW!! LIAMS HERE!!!" I hear Izzy screaming from outside the door.

"Princess I love you, but please, STOP FUCKING SCREAMING!!! You're making Wolfie's ears hurt and my head hurt too. Oh hey Liam, we're almost ready give us five!!" Ava says calmly as she opens the door. She shakes her hair out of her everyday at home bun and runs over to Izzy's room to drag E.A.T and Izzy out from grabbing the makeover supplies, costumes, and the Blackmail Book. Man I hate that book. I roll my eyes try to talk with Lexi and Justice, who were flirting.

"Justice motherfucking Quill." I say darkly. "If I hear another cheesy pickup line, I swear to the Blackmail Book I will drag you to Hell and leave you there for the rest of the month." I smile and Justice finally shuts the hell up with a scared look.

"Okay then... what's up your ass today???" Lexi laughs nervously.

"Well, thanks for asking Lex, and nothing at all, I'm just tired. Sorry Justice," I apologize smiling calmly.

"No problem bro, we all know how you get when you don't get your hugs from Izu. I think the girls are ready now, you ready to go???" Justice asks me. Everyone in The Place right now knows that I like Izu and has seen how I get when I don't see him for long periods of time.

"Ready!!! Ava almost had us leave our essentials, but we got them!!!" E.A.T exclaims holding the black MacBook Pro aka the Blackmail Book. The boys and I look at her in horror, knowing that Izzy worked her magic on Ava again.

After Izzy and Ava enter the living room everyone holds hands in a circle with me and we all teleport to the address that Izu sent me.