Chapter 13

"HEY BIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHEEEEEESSSSS!!!" Iza screams the moment we poof into The Place's lobby

"BEEEEEEEESSSSSSTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSS!" Mina and Mira yell in response.

"What's up my bro?" J says to Sero, fistbumping him before pulling him away from the group. The only sane ones are, as usual Ava and Lexi.

"Hey guys!" Ava smiles, looking at Liam and I. I blush furiously, remembering we were still holding hands.

"Oooh, I might have to tell the Shipper Team about this, what you think Kats??" Lexi asks Kacchan.

"TELL THEM!! Mina's been missing some shipping, I should know, she kept trying to see if I could make Hito flustered!!" Kami complains, fanning his face. Shinso, looks away in embarrassment.

"I agree though, she's been asking for me to recreate the day Ejiro and I started dating," Kacchan sighs.

"Well, I honestly think that those two are dating already, especially from the way they're still holding hands." Shinso chuckles lightly at the both of us who were now redder than a strawberry and tomato.

"S-shush guys! What are we doing tonight??" I ask, finally calming down.

"Dance night!" J and Izzy answer simultaneously.

"Right after the rest of the class makes it over though we have to show them where they're going to sleep," Ava answers. Izzy, Mina and J complain about how long that's going to take, so Ava agrees to playing Never Have I Ever drinking edition.

Timeskip of two minutes later near the lobby desk brought to you by the tea kettle of trauma

"Who wants to grab the drinks?? I have to get the snacks from upstairs," Mira asks, smiling mischievously. Oh god, she's grabbing the Blackmail Book!!!

"I'll go with you, I need my... oh yeah! I need to put the bags away!" Mina exclaims while jumping up to take both my bag and her bag.

"That's weird..." Izzy says, scratching her chin.

"That's suspicious...." Kami finishes.

"Well, I'm going to go get the drinks. Izu, you coming with?" Liam offers while holding out his hand. I take it and hear Sero crying about being the only REAL single person in the room. I mean he is right, Lex and J flirt so often, they might as well be a couple.

"Izu? Did you hear me??" Liam waving his hands, says in a tired voice.

"Huh? Yeah, what were you saying Amour??" I reply, saying my nickname for Liam unconsciously.

"Amour??" Liam smirks. He stops walking and looks at me.

"I-I -I meant Liam!! Y-y-yeah Liam!" I stutter, embarrassed that I actually said that out loud. (why does this sound cringe? Oh right, never been in a relationship Author.)

"Mhmmmmmmm~!" Liam smiles, not believing me for one second.

We make it to the back room with Liam still teasing me about his nickname.  "Which one? Mon Cheri?? Or Izu? Orrrr-" Liam stops, seeing my cheeks flushed from embarassement. The back room looked like any other supply closet, to keep our parents from seeing what was really hidden behind "cleaning supplies" and "brooms".

"Ok okay!! I got it! The beer, Liam, grab it for me please??" I plead while batting my eyes jokingly. Liam nods quickly before reaching up on the top shelf  and getting the beer from inside a bucket.

"Here you go Your Excellency," Liam chuckles while handing me the pack of beer like it was on a silver platter.

"Thank you. You are dismissed to follow me back to the lobby." I reply with a regal tone and waving him away while flipping my hair. We both walk toward the door before doubling over in laughter at our own antics.