Chapter 6

🥦Green Beans POV🥦

🥦Green Beans POV🥦

"Heeeeyyyy Kacchan~ nice outfit!!" I laugh as Kacchan turns his head towards me.

"Oh shut up Izuku, I fucking hate this shit, and that damned Blackmail Book!!" Kacchan huffs.

"Well, I think you're just too chicken to go in there. I bet $50 that you won't be embarrassed by Kiri of all people!!" I smile and Kacchan returns the smile, and walks over to me and punches me in the shoulder softly.

"Thanks Izu, and even though I know that it's Kiri I will take you up on that bet. I'm not a pussy." Kacchan laughs as he turns and heads over to the bathroom.

Smiling, I shake my head and wait for Kacchan and Kiri or the others to come out the bathroom depending on how well things go. Soon enough, Sero, Lexi, and Justice come out the bathroom looking a lot like children who just walked in on their parents fucking.

"OH MY GOD! BRO, KIRIBRO AND BAKUBRO ARE FUCKING IN THE BATHROOM!!" Sero yelled, high as shit. "Fuuuuuuucccckkk~ I'm one of the only single people in the Bakusquad now."

"Well I should tell the girls, you coming with???" I ask as J nods and Lexi follows suit.

"I'm coming with, I don't want to hear moaning. Thanks Midobro cause I'm already mentally scarred and I would like to be able to look my bro's in the face without running away,"  Sero laughing nervously, rubs his neck and starts sprinting away from the bathroom when the moaning starts to get louder. I shake my head and run after Sero.