Chapter 3

🥦The Human Broccoli's POV🥦

Meanwhile in Japan...

"Shitty Hair?!? Dunce Face?!? And Mind Wipe?? Nerd what the fuck are they doing here???" Kacchan yells. I roll my eyes and laugh at my friend. We were on our way to the dance studio mom bought to host dance classes.

"Drop the act Kacchan! And they're here cause Liam said and I quote 'And if you bring that angry dog over make sure to bring his owner and the charger with Shinso so that I can have somebody like me there!' So I did bring your owner, Kiri, the charger, Denki, and Shinso like he asked!! And stop calling me nerd before I tell Lexi and Ava and you know they'll drag your ass and Mira and Izzy are bringing the Blackmail Book with them. You know what they're going to do... I'm honestly scared..." I sigh as Mina and Sero are on their asses on the floor, laughing.

"Izuku, I'm fucking glad I can drop the act now, cause it was getting old pretending to hate you, but next time your 'boyfriend' calls me a dog one more time I'm going to blast him to the fucking sun. And where's the drinks?? Can I have one please???" Kacchan asks.

"Yeah when we get there bitch." I reply while pulling Sero up off the floor.

"Okay when did Midobro curse???" Kiri asks.

"Always. I think he rubbed off on me, he's been cursing since the beginning of the third year of middle school." Kacchan deadpans.

"Wait. Midobro got Bakubro to cuss and not the other way around!!! Wow!!!" Denki gasps, while Shinso just looks at him with the 'that's so cute🥰🥰' face.

"Oop- It's Iza-Simp. Hello Izzy, bestie, bestfrannnn, partner in tea crime. Oh shit, you're there already, okay we're coming!!! Later, love you bitch!!" Mina smiles.

"Dramatic ass." Shinso finally says shaking his head at my best friends' attitude. Mina starts to sass him back, but then starts to run up ahead saying that we're going to the studio to meet them. Of course, I follow Mina and run towards our friends.