Chapter 5

🥦The Human Broccoli's POV🥦

Everyone's getting along great!! Mina, Mira, and Izzy are trying to get Kacchan in a maid dress, while Sero, Lexi, Justice and Kiri are smoking in the bathroom. And Kami, Shinso, Liam and I are all talking about the music that we like.

"Okay, okay hear me out, if Shin and I come to see ONE concert with you Liam, then Midobro has to get KaCcHaN to help me study for the test coming up in two weeks!" Kami offers.

"Deal. But I think it's better if the angry dog's owner gets him to help you study. Cause he has Boom Boom Pom Pom whipped." Liam chuckles.

"Liam is my new best friend. Midoriya, why have you been holding out on me??? And here I thought we were friends!!" Shinso laughs, showing more emotion than he normally does.

"Well, normally Zuku acts like a sweet cinnamon roll who follows all the rules when he's the one who makes the crazy plans!!" Liam smiles reaching over to hug me. I return the hug and laugh because he was completely right. We separate from each other, and I automatically miss the comfort that Liam's hugs bring me.

Not even 5 minutes later.....

I was minding my own business talking with Liam, Kami, and Shinso when I was pulled away by two very fashionable dancing kidnappers.

"Mina?? Izzy?? Where are we going???" I ask.

"We need you to tell Bakubabe to go in the bathroom and show Kiribabe his outfit!!! He won't listen to us sooo...." Mina suggests. I nod my head and get pushed gently over to a heavily blushing Kacchan.