Chapter 12

"Well, The Place is in Manhattan, if we catch the subway right now we should be there in an hour or so, but let's ask Liam if he could pop over and poof us out first

"Well, The Place is in Manhattan, if we catch the subway right now we should be there in an hour or so, but let's ask Liam if he could pop over and poof us out first." Aunt Sophie says thoughtfully while pulling out her phone and calls Liam. "Hey Liam, yeah they're here with the class... No I haven't gotten your stuff yet!... Okay okay, can you pop in and pick them up???... There's about 26 including me,... Yes I know you can transport 10, I'm taking the rest with me. Okay thanks hun!" Aunt Sophie laughs as she hangs up the phone.

"So Mrs. Redwood, I caught a part of your conversation. Is Young Liam your son??" All Might asked. Kacchan, Mina, Kiri, Sero, Kami, Shinsou and I all start to laugh with Aunt Sophie.

"What- No All Might he's not! Oh that was a good laugh! He's like my nephew, I know his mom along with Katsuki's, Izuku's, and Mina's. We all went to school together," Aunt Sophie replies. "Mina, anything interesting happened in Japan??" Aunt Sophie questions, raising her eyebrows.

"Bakubabe started dating Kiribabe!! Guess who  made it happen?!?! Izubae!!" Mina exclaims while Aunt Sophie nods her head rapidly and give a look of approval to me. 

"Hey." A voice says from behind me.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! What the fuck Liam?!?! You scared the living shit out of me!!" I shriek, slapping his shoulder.

"Well, you were busy zoning out I guess!" Liam wheezed, trying to catch his breath.

"Hello, you must be Liam, I'm Tenya Iida, class representative." Iida says reaching out to shake Liam's hand. Liam's facial expression darkens as he gently pushes Iida's hand away from him.

"I know you already, I met you that day when you acted like an ass to my friends." Liam replies coldly.

"Damn, dude chill," Ojiro says, pulling a shocked Iida back with the rest of the class.

"ANYWAYS, Izu, Mina, Feral Puppy and his owner, Charger and Shinso, and Serotonin ready to go?" Liam asks calmly.

"Bitch, my name is Kats to your dumbass and you know it! Fucking Grim Reaper," Kacchan says in an irritated tone, but with a small smile. The class, stands in shock at THE Bakugou smiling at someone without looking like he's going to kill them.

"Well guys see you tomorrow morning!" Mina laughs as we poof out of the airport.