Chapter 11

🥦Not a Vegan Broccoli's POV🥦

While everyone gets in line, I open up my phone to the class groupchat.

In Izuku's phone....
Class 1- gAy

Can @Everyone come online please?? I have something to tell u guys......:🥦_gimme_the_broccoli🥦

Everyone is online

🦈_manly_🦈: Hey Izubro whats up??
💥_boom_boom_boi_💥: WTH DO YOU WANT NERD?!?
🦈_manly_🦈: Bakubabe what did we say about yelling through txt??
💥_boom_boom_boi_💥: ...dont do it
🐸_I'll_Tsuyu_🐸: Babe?? *Kero*
❄️🔥_zutarras_love_child_🔥❄️: Bakuhoe tyiping without the Caps Lock on and listening to someone???
_sparkles: 🍵🍵
🦄_im_a_hallucination_🦄: 🍵🍵
🌑_Revelry_in_the_Dark_🌑:🍵🍵
💥_boom_boom_boi_💥: stfu icyhot let the nerd talk
Well... yk how we're goin to NY right???:🥦_gimme_the_broccoli🥦

💨_iida(d)_💨: Of course Midoriya, we are on the plane right now.
👑_queen_momo_👑: Iida pls let Midoriya finish

Thanks Momo!! Anyways, the school principal hasnt have a dorm system so everyone is staying with my friends in The Place... This is cool with u guys right??? Some of you guys already met them too:🥦_gimme_the_broccoli🥦

🐸_I'll_Tsuyu_🐸: oh I remember them *kero*
👑_queen_momo_👑:^
❄️🔥_zutarras_love_child_🔥❄️: ^the brown haired girl reminded me of Yaourozu when she's upset😓
👽_pink_alien_princess_👽: YAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!! MAKEOVER TIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!! And... *laughs in Rat Satan* ✨shippinggggggggg✨
💨_iida(d)_💨: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! Those people are terrible influences on you Midoriya!! I will report this immediately to Aizawa-Sensei!!

Everyone is offline.
Back to real life....

I roll my eyes at my phone and put it on airplane mode and close my eyes ready for the 13.5 hour flight to New York. While Uraraka sits next to me

13 1/2 hours later...
"Hey Deku-kun, we're here!! Wake up!!" Uraraka says, shaking me awake. I slept the entire flight? "Oh wow!! This is so beautiful!!" she gasps, her brown eyes widening as she gazes on the city lights.

"I know right!! If you think that's cool, just wait until Christmas! " I laugh, while Uraraka goes starry eyed.

20 minutes later...

I stretch in relief from being out of the plane. "Is this thing on?? HELLOOO! Oh it's on. Okay everyone, we're grabbing our bags, in an orderly fashion! That means you, Young Kaminari! Stay together everyone and show America how Plus Ultra UA is!!" All Might cheers through the loudspeaker. People, mostly  adults, give All Might weird looks and shake their heads mumbling something about tourists.

One Eternity Later
"Izuku?? Is that you??? IZUKU OVER HERE!!" A familiar middle-aged brunette yells off in the distance.

"AUNT SOPHIE!!!" I exclaim as I finally recognize who came to pick us up. I run as fast as I can with my bag in hand to give her a hug.

"Katsuki!! You're here too!! Come give me a hug!! Now." Aunt Sophie demands as Kacchan reluctantly comes over to join in the hug. We pull away a few seconds later. 

"Mr. Deku? Who's the pretty lady??" Eri asks, tugging on my shirt. Aunt Sophie, is on the side about to die from cuteness overload, gets a snap in the ears from Kacchan  which pulls her almost fully out of it.

"Yeah! Who's the hot lady?? Are you and her-" M**eta rambles before getting Dadzawa's scarf wrapped around his mouth.

"Yeah... I'm just gonna ignore that..." Aunt Sophie awkwardly sighed, looking uncomfortable. "Anyways, hi pretty girl! My name's Sophie Redwood, and I'm the principal of The Academy of Gifted Students and Aspiring Heroes, the school that invited you guys here!! But, you pretty girl, can call me Auntie Sophie!" Aunt Sophie beamed as she bendt down to squish Eri's cheeks.

"Okay Auntie Sophie, my name's Eri!!" Eri replied with as much enthusiasm as Aunt Sophie gave her.

"Okay, you said we're staying at The Place?? Where's that??" Ojiro asks calmly.