Chapter 10

Okay so likkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeee.......... 2.1+k??? Thank you guys so much for reading this story!! Side Note: I wanna write another ff but idk... a crossover between mha and fruits basket for some reason. Recommend an anime to me (if you will im not forcing you)😅 Anyways here's another chapter thats really a filler bc I have hOeWoRk. 

🥦The Green Giant Drank A Shrinking Potion's POV🥦

Mina's alarm went off at 6:30 in the morning. 6:30 in the motherfucking morning! The suns not even up yet, and I can hear this motherfucking alarm blaring in my ears! I almost threw the noise into the wall, but then I realize, that's Mina's phone and gently dismissed the  alarm and roll out of bed.

"Mina, wake up, we gotta get ready." I try to shake my friend awake. In return, I get Mina waving my hand away mumbling something about five more minutes. "Oh okay then, and here I was about to tell you about what happened between Liam and I when he visited," I sigh, faking disappointment as Mina shoots up from the bed, fully awake.

"WHAT! What happened?? Tell me now!!" Mina orders, bouncing up and down while clapping her hands. That is all it took, tea is her motivation.

"Nothing Mina, I just said that to get you up!" I laugh while shaking my head. She clutches her heart with one hand and puts the other on her forehead.

"THE BETRAYAL!" Mina gasps. We smile at each other as I open the door to go to my room and get ready.

Timeskip to the airport brought to you by my lack of sleep😅

When we finally got to the airport, it was 7:55. Luckily for us, our plane had to fill up on gas, so our flight was delayed to 8:30. Twenty-one students, two extremely loud teachers (one being All Might so I don't mind), Eri, and one extremely tired Dadzawa rushing to the airplane gate is bound to chaos. And that's exactly what happened. Kami tripped over Minewhore, Kacchan caught Eri trying to get candy, Todoroki asked Shinso if he was Dadzawa's secret love child, and Mina and I just watching the chaos unfold with the rest of the class.

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! AAAAALLLLLRRRIIIIGGGHHHTTTT! Everyone needs to gather their things and get ready!!" Present Mic yells.