Chapter 3: How

I woke up to the sound of a key in the door. I sat up and looked around. I knew I was still here but a small part of me had hoped that maybe it was all a dream. The door opened and it was another woman in a black dress. "Hi your Maddy correct" she said holding out some clothes. I nodded and took them. "I'm Kate" she said. "Your like the 3rd person who came her with a black dress. Who are you guys" I asked confused. "Negan's wives. There are 7 of us. Looks like your gonna be number 8" she said leaving. I took all this in and thought about it. I didn't want to even consider marrying that asshole. I knew that I needed to get both me and Daryl out of here. No matter what it would take. I got dressed in a pair of jean shorts and a black tank-top. The door once again unlocked and Negan walked in. "Today is a good day for you and Daryl. You get to see your old friends" Negan said. "Really" I said standing up. "Now now. Don't get to excited. There are some rules. Don't try anything to escape me. Don't argue with me. Don't plan anything with anyone. If you break anyone of those rules not only will I kill one of your people. I will make you choose." he said. I nervously nodded. "Oh and as for Daryl do not talk to him. He will be there to but you don't say a word to your little fuck partner" Negan said getting ready to leave. "He ain't my fuck buddy" I said. "Well whatever the two of you had is over. I'll be back to get you in 5 minutes." he said turning to leave. "I know about your wives. The girls in the black dresses. I'm not number 8" I said. I heard a chuckle come through his teeth as he turned to face me. Something about him was great in a bad way. He was hot as hell but I didn't want to admit that. For some reason I wanted him to just wrap his arms around me the same way my girlfriend did. "I see the way you look at me. And how you didn't pull away when I kissed you last night. And how you know that your body wants me but you don't want to accept it because I killed two of your friends. So no your not number 8. Darling your number 1" he said finally leaving me. Every part of me wants to scream and try to escape. But the other part is telling me that Negan isn't as bad as he may seem. I mean I feel horrible for having these kind of feelings towards him but I don't know he is like the type of man that made me realize I wasn't a lesbian. Behind Daryl at least. I used to like Daryl and I have no problem admitting it. He never looked at me the same. Accept one singular time....

Flashback: 9 months ago

"No Daryl if I drink anymore I will pass out. We are already gonna be hung over by the time we get back to Alexandria." I said sitting next to him. Me and Daryl had to return from our run by morning and they were going to be able to tell we drank. My dad might just kill me. "Yeah ya got a point" he said taking the bottle and putting it away. I watched him stand up and put it away and smiled the whole time. "What you smiling at" he said slurring his words. "Oh nothing." I said letting him sit back down. "Hmm" Daryl said. I watched his hands awkwardly go to my thighs. I slowly climbed up on his lap and he put his hands on my ass. I could already feel him start to battle with himself to not get hard. "And what do you think your doing" he said biting his bottom lip. "Oh nothing" I said smiling. He slowly leaned forward and kissed me. I knew I liked him a little bit but my god I never expected anything to actually happen. 

My flashback was suddenly interrupted when the door swung open. I saw Negan come in. Great now I am horny and about to ride for however long it takes to get to Alexandria with someone I would let fuck me. Damn it.

Hey little bit of a filler chapter. This story needed an update and I needed something to write. Should I do another story when this is over about Maddy's background and what happened leading up to meeting Negan. I was thinking about it while writing the flashback but was unsure if I should do one. Go check out my other stories We Will Survive Together, Teenage Love Story and Lover. They are all doing great. This is the only Negan story I have out currently the others are about Daryl and then Teenage Love Story is about Enid and Carl. Thank you for all the support, Jordan <3