Chapter 9: She deserved it

I was still sitting on my bed. My nose always had the tendency to continue to bleed so I didn't want to go walk around and it start again. Not to long later someone burst into my door. It was yet again Amber. "Bitch I put you on your back once what makes you think I won't do it again" I said standing up. However as I locked eyes with her she pulled the trigger on the gun she was holding. The bullet hit me right in my shoulder and I fell to the ground. "Fuck" I said holding my arm. I heard her drop the gun and run off. "Better run Bitch" I yelled out. "God damn" I said trying to stand up. Next thing I new Simon and Dwight ran in. "What the hell happened" Dwight said. Simon picked up the gun. "Take a wild guess dumbass" I said looking up to him. "Bitch" he started to say before Simon interrupted him. "Dwight go find Negan" he said. He looked pissed and ran off. I slowly stood up still in a lot of pain. Negan came walking in and locked eyes with me. Simon handed him the gun. "Who shot you" he said as Dr. Carson ran in to help me. "Amber" I said. "She is petty but I don't think she is that petty" Simon said. The Sherry came in. "Oh she is that petty. Just think Amber used to be your favorite Negan. Then Maddy joined us and Amber doesn't have the same effect on you anymore. Maddy one a fight against her an hour ago maybe. Amber is 100 percent the one behind this and I wasn't even here to witness it" Sherry said. Negan just nodded. "Ok. Simon start it up" he said walking out of the room. "Oh yeah Sherry have all the wives down stairs as soon as she is fixed up" he said "Got it" she responded. 

The doctor quickly patched up my arm and it still hurt like hell. We all started to walk downstairs and Amber was with us. Acting like nothing was wrong. Acting like she didn't just attempt to kill me but only hit my shoulder. "Great now that everyone is here we can get started. "Someone is going to get the iron today. I hate to say it. I really do. And no. I'm not gonna throw anyone into the flame like I did Davey for touching on Maddy" he said looking at me. He slowly walked forward and and grabbed my arm. "As you can clearly see she officially agreed to be my wife. Which as you all know means she is off limits to anyone else. Friends that's fine but you treat her like you would Sherry. And also no one is to touch any of the wives in a harmful way. That rule applies to both you guys and the wives themselves. Maddy was shot. By someone we would never expect" he said letting go of my arm. I stood there all eyes on me not able to talk. "Maddy can you please tell everyone who the person who shot you is" he said looking at me. I looked at him then to the room of people. "Amber" I said in full confidence. I heard a few people gasp. Negan nodded and Dwight and Simon brought her forward and strapped her into the chair. "She is lying. I didn't do it. Are you really going to believe some bitch you just dragged in over your favorite" she yelled out. "I am believing my favorite" he said with a smile. I saw her face drop as she stared at me. "You were aiming for her head but missed. You are a terrible shot and you know it. You can't deny it cause you came here alone and a fighter. Couldn't shoot a gun to save your life at all. So tell me what hand did you use to fire the gun" he asked putting on a pair of gloves. "It wasn't me" She said yet again. "Maddy what hand" he said looking at me. "Her right" I said. He nodded and walked up to her. "I'm not burning your face. I'm not throwing you into the fire. However you have lost the privellage to be considered one of my wives. Your right hand will be burned and if you go anywhere near the wives hall or any of them I will do a hell of a lot worse. Believe me when I tell you that. So you are free to fuck who ever you want. But your not apart of my wives" he said. In that moment he connected the iron with her right hand. Her screams filled the room and this time I didn't run off or try to run off. He also called me his favorite. Me. Of all these women he liked me the best. "Dismissed" he said.

I made my way back to my room and let time go by by simply reading. Something I hadn't done in a long time. I basically know where everything important is. How to get to the main room and Negan's room the cells. It was nice. I didn't need an escort everywhere I went. People stepped out of my way while I was walking. 

Maybe 30 minutes passed and Negan burst into the room. He came over and sat on my couch. "Hey" I said confused. "Hi" he called out. I walked closer and could smell the whiskey. "You must have had fun" I said laughing. He rolled his eyes and leaned back. I scanned him and noticed the bulge in his pants. I smiled to myself and shook my head. "Come here" he said I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. "We really shouldn't do this when your this drunk Negan" I said as I had my hands on his torso. He out his hands on my waist and slowly moved me around. "I'm not that drunk." he said. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Negan why don't we wait till your sober" I said again. "Fine" he said. I got off him but he still grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He held me till we both fell asleep.