Chapter24: The beginning of the End

Days seems like weeks. Weeks seem like months. All I want is to be out of my room and back out there fighting. But one night. One wrong fight and I was on bed rest. And my doctor was dead. My doctor. I feel guilty sometimes. Carson was meant to be Maggie's doctor. That was why he was leaving. It had to be. Maggie was his patient first and he knew Negan would take care of me. I took Maggie's doctor and was using him for the same thing she needed him for. 

None of that matters though. Shit happens. I hate what Negan did to Glenn. I hate how he so easily convinced me to stay and convinced me to believe this story. But this place. Its more then a story. This place has a system. A way of living. The best way I have seen in a long time. I think the last time we had "rules" was back at the prison. When we had out council. Hershel, Daryl, Sasha, Carol, Glenn, Michonne. We were thriving. Till it all went to hell. My dad only cares about himself. He hides it but it is the truth. It always has been. I may be his first born but the second Carl was born... neither him or mom even saw me. The only one was Shane. Of course it was him. Dad killed him. Then it was Daryl. Now he's against me and with Dad. Now its Negan. He cares about me. He understands me. He sees and hears me. Everyone else who did is dead. Carl, Heshel, Glenn, Shane. I am done with Rick acting like I am 14. I am an adult. I make my own choices. I fuck who I want. I do what I want. I live how I want. So if he dies tonight... it wont effect me. And if I am the one who pulls the trigger... shit happens. 

*********************************

"Shane would have killed me. He would have probably killed Daryl and Dale and god only knows who else. I did what I needed to do Maddy. Why can't you see that" Dad yelled at me. It was late. Really late. "Why couldn't you guys work things out. You said he began lowering the gun. You didn't need to kill him" I said. Tears forming in my eyes. "Maddy.. I dont have time for this shit okay. He couldn't be around mom. With the baby and you and Carl. Who knows what he would have done to you and Carl" he said. I froze. Almost to stunned to speak. "Shane would have never done anything to hurt us. You know that. How dare you even---"

*********************************

The dream was interrupted by the blaring of my alarm clock.  "Damn it" I whispered before stopping it. I laid back and just sighed. Officially off bed rest. I sat up and immediately got dressed. I was excited to finally be able to help again. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, grey t-shirt. My boots and leather jacket. I grabbed my pistol of the night stand and my AR that was hanging off the coat hanger. Breakfast then Negan. 

I stopped at the pantry on the main floor and grabbed an apple and a muffin. I signed my name saying that I took it and left. No issues. 

I immediately got to Negans room and he was still getting dresses. "Well come on in Sweetheart" he chuckled still looking for a white t-shirt. He had hundreds. Just pick one. 

I shut the door behind me and sat on his bed. I finished my food and handed it to him to throw away. "Care to tell me what your doing out of your room" he said taking the trash and walking to the kitchen to discard it. "My bed rest order is lifted today" I said leaning back a little. "Is it now" he said walking back over to me. He placed his hands on my thighs and rubbed a little. "Mhm. 2 weeks is up" I said with a cocky smile. "So what are you insinuating" he asked. He still wasn't wearing a shirt and damn was he hot as hell. "When are you guys going out next. When's the next fight" I asked. "Tonight" he said quickly. "When are we going" I asked. "I am going with a crew later to Hilltop. Still haven't heard from Gavin but Hilltop. We are ending them. At least gonna try. You on the other hand will be sitting your sexy ass right down in either this room or yours doing whatever the hell it is you need to do to keep yourself occupied" he said. "What the hell! No I want to come" I said standing up. He was so much taller then me. "Darling you've been off bedrest for like an hour now. You are not going out today. The next one. Carson isn't here no more. That means I am even more in charge of you then I ever have been. And tonight is a lot of running and moving and just. A lot. So not tonight" Negan says looking down at me. I was pissed but I guess he was right. I did just get off bed rest. "Fine. But next time" I said looking back up. "Whatever" he said grabbing my hips again. he leaned down and kissed me. I pretty much had to get up on my tip toes to reach his lips. He pulled me against him and wouldnt let go. He held me there. 

He finally began to push me back onto the bed until he was over top of me. He already didnt have a shirt on and it just... I dont even know added to the experience. Negan slowly made his way down to my neck and began kissing and biting. Leaving marks along the way. "Negan... we really shouldn't" I practically whispered. "Well why not darling" he said in between bites. "I am pregnant" I said. I didn't really want him to stop. My body wanted him so bad. But I didn't think it would be right. "Yeah. So what if you get a little more pregnant. Plus, you've never felt me cum inside you I don't even know if I've came on you before" he whispered in my ear. I had my hands wrapped around his neck and didnt even recognize when I began pulling him closer. "And you want me" he said again. That when I noticed it. "So do you want that" he said coming back up. We locked eyes. "Yes" I said quickly. "Thats my dirty girl" he said. The reaction I had to him saying that genuinely surprised me. No one has ever talked to me like that. I liked it. He began kissing again before he lifted my shirt above my head. He kissed all the way down my chest. He reached behind me and unclipped my bra before throwing it with my shirt. He latched onto one of my nipples and this sent chills all through my body. 

He slowly worked his way all the way down to the top of my jeans. I propped my self up and just watched him. Soft moans escaping my mouth with every kiss. He quickly began unbuttoning my jeans while still trying to kiss me. I was covered in hickeys by now. He finally pulled my jeans and panties off and just looked up at me. He laid his head down and licked. "Uh" I moaned out a little louder then normal. "Feel good darling" he said before licking again. I just nodded because I couldn't make out words. "Use your words babygirl" he said as he lifted his fingers to put inside of me. "Yes" I moaned out. "Good girl" he said before fulling latching his mouth around my clit. "Uhh" I moaned out while throwing my head back. He just kept going. Tounge and fingers speeding up as time went on. I never even heard the door open

I felt Negan lift his other hand from my thigh. It was back in a matter of seconds. He also threw my shirt over my tits. I didn't argue. It all felt to good. I felt my orgasm forming. A big one. A really big one. 

In a matter of seconds I felt a gush of water escape my body as I came. "Uhh" I let out one last moan before closing my eyes and laying my head back. "I didn't mean to interrupt" I heard another voice say. I looked up and saw someone facing the wall. Back turned to me and Negan. I grabbed my clothes and tried to get dressed. My legs were weak from what just happened so my quickest was farely slow. I didn't even hear half of what was being said. It was all just muffled. I got dressed enough and looked at the bed. A decent sized wet spot lines wear my legs were spread. Even white drops from where I came. I looked at Negan and saw how wet his chest was. Then the guy left. "How long was he in here" I asked looking at the door. "Not long" Negan said looking at his bed. "You really enjoyed yourself" he said walking closer to me. I just shrugged. I truthfully did. It felt amazing. "Anyway. I have to explain the plan to the others in 30 minutes. Your welcome to join if you want but you aren't coming tonight" he said. "What should I do while your gone" I asked. "I don't know plan an attack. Maybe a final stand. A way to end it. Take inventory and get a ammo number sent to Eugene." he said grabbing a shirt. He pulled it over his head before walking over and grabbing both of our leather jackets and guns. "C'mon I need help getting everything ready" he said. I grabbed the stuff and we walked near the exit. 

"So what exactly is your plan" I asked holding buckets filled with knives. "You'll see" he responded. He took the buckets out of my hand and sat them next to walkers that have been chained to the fences. Slowly people began filling into the open space.

"We have tried many things. We've tried to fight one on one. We tried to take out only one community at a time. We've tried a lot. Now. We end Hilltop. At least we start the end. One way we can start that is making sure they turn. So" he trails of and cuts a walkers stomach open. We all watch the blood and guts spill into the bucket. I have seen a lot but that never makes it easier. "We soak our knives, arrows, any hand to hand combat weapons or something that wont immediately kill them upon entry. We make puncture wounds and allow the infected blood to mix into theirs. Then they just die and turn. Then they will kill each other and end each other with out us wasting to much power." Negan says. He dips Lucielle in the bucket and points it at the rest of us. "This is the beginning of the end"