Chapter 6: Pleasure

I was still on his lap kissing him. I loved the feeling but had no idea why I was letting myself feel like this. I hated it but at the same I wasn't going to stop him. His hands traveled up my waist to my sides and his hands went under my shirt. I knew deep down I wanted this. He broke the kiss to look for consent in me. I nodded and he slowly pulled my shirt off. I was in the same bra in he saw me in earlier. He slowly turned and laid me on the bed. He continued to kiss me. After a few seconds he took his shirt off. He kissed me again before going down my body. It felt great. He started to kiss on my neck and began to unbutton my shorts. He slowly got them off and began to rub me. "Mmm" I hummed out. "Shh" he said into my ear. He continued to kiss my neck while his hand circled my clit. Slowly his finger got closer to my entrance. He slowly put one then two inside me. "Fuck.." I said quietly. "And you tell me you don't like me" he said chuckling. "Fuck.. y-you" I said even though it was hard to get out. He slowly sped up over time and it felt amazing. After a few more seconds he pulled his fingers out and kissed me. He began to unbuckle his belt while I took off my bra. He got his pants off and kissed me one more time before pushing himself inside.me. "Oh fuck" I said getting used to him. Over time he sped up. I was trying so hard not to moan to loud. I never was loud. I could have been but I was just always silent. After a while I could feel myself coming closer and closer. "Fuck..I-I'm close" I said. Negan went for a little longer before pulling out. He laid next to me. H pulled the covers over both of us. "Damn sweetheart" he said out of breath. I still felt guilty for the whole situation. "Does this make me a bad person" I asked. "What having sex. Your an adult and daddy can't protect you anymore" he said. "No well. Having sex with the person who killed people my dad was close to and enjoying it" I said. "Oh so you did enjoy it" he said chuckling. "Fuck off" I said rolling my eyes. "Well it doesn't make you a bad person" he said wrapping an arm around me. He pulled my closer to him. I had my head resting on his chest and eventually fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning and he was gone. I didn't know if I regretted what I had done or what but I couldn't deal with that right now. I got dressed and laid on the couch in the room. I had nothing else to do. A few minutes later I heard the door opening. I looked up and saw Dwight. "What do you want" I asked. I didn't really like him. The way he treated Daryl. He just pisses me off. "I was just taking Daryl back to his cell and figured you would like to see someone" he said. I sat up and looked at the door. "Who" I asked confused. Then Carl walked in. I stood up. "What is he doing here" I asked concerned. "He snuck into one of the trucks. Shot up some of Negan's men" Dwight said. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Back away from the kid Maddy" Dwight said. "No. He is my brother and you have no say over me" I said. "Ok then why don't you tell Carl here what you and Negan did last night" he said. I glared at him. "Why is it any of your business" I snapped back. "Well I know you and him had sex" he said. "You did what with him" Carl asked confused. "Dwight I'm going to fucking kill you" I said running at him. I started to fight him and he was trying to fight back. Then Negan walked in. "Woah woah woah. Maddy what the hell are you doing" Negan said pulling me off Dwight. "Care to explain" he said. "She attacked me. She deserves to be in a cell just like Daryl is" Dwight said. "If you would have just stayed fucking quiet I wouldn't have came at you dumbass" I said walking up to him. Negan grabbed me and pulled me back. "Dwight take her to a cell" Negan said. "Are you kidding me. What the hell is wrong with you" I said. Dwight grabbed my arm and started to drag me out. "I was right about you. You are a selfish bastard who only cares about his own needs" I yelled. Dwight pulled me out of the room and I saw Daryl. "Both of you are going to a cell" Dwight said. "You get what you want. Basically lied to Negan didn't tell him the full story. Just so you can get your way and lock me in a cell after you were by his side when you killed my friends" I said. Daryl was clearly confused why I was acting out like this. "Well Negan should have done it a while ago. He should have you locked away like Daryl. Not using you as his primary sex buddy. Cause we both know that you are a horrible person for sleeping with him after what he did" Dwight said. Great now Daryl knew about me and Negan. And to top it off I felt like an awful person. I knew he was right but I didn't want to face that. He pushed me into a cell and I laid on the floor crying. I genuinly thought that Negan was changing or had a soft spot. It was dark and quiet. I hated it. 

A few hours passed and I heard someone coming. The door slowly unlocked and the light came threw I looked away cause the brightness was to much. I saw Negan standing there. "What" I said staring at the ground. "Why did you attack Dwight" he asked. "I thought Dwight told you. I just did remember. Out of rage" I said scoffing. "Yeah I know that he wasn't giving the full story. Figured why not let him have his moment" he said crouching in front of me. "So instead of calling him out you let him drag me into a cell and blame everything on me" I said. "Tell me what happened" he said. I stared at him for a second. He brought Carl. Told me I couldn't hug my brother. Called me out for having sex with you in front of my brother who didn't need to know that. Then on the way to the cell said that I was a horrible person for sleeping with you. So yeah I attacked him" I said. "Come on" Negan said reaching out his hand. I hesitantly took it and he led me out the cell. He brought me down a new hall and stopped at a room. He pinned me to the wall and began to kiss me. A few seconds later someone came down the hallway. Negan pulled away and I saw Dwight. "What the hell is she doing out" he asked. "She did nothing but defend herself. If anything you should be in there. So what happens when your not around is none of your business and stop acting like I don't know what I am doing." Negan said. Dwight was pissed. He went into the room I was assuming was his. Negan walked me back to my room but didn't stay. I laid in the bed and went to sleep. I had no idea what to expect but figured Carl would tell my dad about me and Negan.