Chapter 8: Fuck them

We started the car ride back to the Sanctuary. I really wanted to go back and get Carl and everyone I cared about and bring them with me. I also told Negan "Bring me back home". I knew he loved hearing me call the Sanctuary home. "Ready to tell me why you were so adamant to take you home"  He said suddenly. "My dad was being a dick" I said looking at him. "What didn't like the fact that you hurt yourself or that we slept together" he said. "Probably a mix of both. He called me a slut who only cared about herself so I decided to leave. Don't know if I wanna go back." I said looking in front of me. Negan let out a slight chuckle. "See I told you your dad wasn't all he made himself seem to be. I don't know how all your people back there still think he is a god and shit but he most certainly is not" Negan said. I didn't respond to him this time. 

After the long trip back I just wanted to go back up to my room. Negan led me back to my room. He came in the room with me. "So do you really want to not go back to Alexandria again" he said. "Yeah. My dad can be a dick if he want's to. I'm an adult and could care less about what he thinks of me." I said sitting on the bed. "Hmm" Negan said. He walked over to me and just hovered there. I looked up at him and he gently grabbed my face. He bent down to my level and kissed me. I wasn't complaining and this time I didn't feel guilty. After a few seconds he pushed me back onto the bed. He was over top of me still kissing me but it started to get rougher. He went down to my neck and began to kiss and bite it. I closed my eyes and loved the feeling. He eventually just stopped though. "Why did you stop" I asked. He stood up and pulled me back up with him. "Cause it's late. And my wives are getting a little aggravated that I am spending so much time with you." he said. "Fuck them" I said out of anger. "I have before. I mean you can become one. Then you don't have to worry about anyone but me telling you what to do" he said. "Fine. I'll be one of your wives" I said. "Ok darling. I'll get you everything tomorrow" he said leaving. I laid down on the bed and quickly fell asleep. 

I woke up to a light knock on the door. Usually people just barge in. I sat up and opened it. "Hello Kass" Sherry said smiling. "Hey" I said returning the smile. "Negan said you agreed to be one of his wives" She said handing me a black dress and a pair of heels. "Yeah" I said taking them. "Negan said he didn't know your size. From what I've seen I think that will fit you" she said. I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I put the dress and heels on. They both fit perfectly. The dress came about an inch under my ass and the heels were a perfect fit. I walked out and she looked at me. "I think it looks fine" she said. I nodded holding my arm. "Hey no one is going to judge it. Most of us down the road has done that kind of stuff before." she said. I nodded and she walked to the door. "Come on" she said. I followed her and saw many people walking the halls. Stepping out of the way so we could get threw. I felt powerful. "Ok so basically you get a new room. A lot nicer then that one. Some of the wives may stop by to say hello. The rooms are all next to each other. Negan doesn't usually let anyone except him, Simon, and Dwight back there. At the end of the hall is the main room we all stay to hang out, drink, talk, do whatever really" she said leading me to a room. She opened the door and it was a lot nicer. "Negan will probably walk around with you for a while or someone will. So you know where everything is. Also watch out for Amber" she said turning to leave. "Who's Amber" I asked. "One of his wives. Was one of his favorites. She could make him feel things none of us could even come close to matching." she said. "Well why should I watch out for her" I asked. "She doesn't really like you. Ever since you got here Negan doesn't go to her as often. And when she does get her turn her affect is not really there anymore. Just saying" Sherry said before walking out the room and shutting the door. I looked around and Sherry was right. This room was much more nicer then the room Negan had me in before. I was also kind of shocked that I basically took the place of Negan's favorite wife. I heard a knock at the door which interrupted my thoughts. It was a girl with long black hair. "Hi I'm Grace" she said. "Maddy" I said. "Come on why don't you get a drink" she said smiling. I nodded and we walked down the hall. I saw a bunch of girl. I noticed however one with blonde hair staring at me. I followed Grace and she got me some wine. After a moment Grace got called away from me. I was standing alone when the blonde hair girl approached me. "Maddy right" she said. I nodded. "I'm Amber" she said with a forced smile. "Nice to meet you" I said. "So your the one Negan dragged in." she said. "Didn't really drag me in. I can walk" I said smiling. "Smartass" she scoffed. "Don't be a bitch if you don't want me to be one back" I said. She looked at me in shock. I noticed some of the other girls staring at me. "You have some real nerve acting like you own the place" she said walking up to me getting up in my face. "I see something is bothering you today" I said snarky. "I will but you ass in the ground. So watch yourself bitch" she said. "Well sorry that Negan finds more pleasure with me then he does with you" I said. I obviously brought her to her boiling point and she punched me. I dropped my glass and held my now bleeding nose. I threw a punch back knocking her on her ass. "Messed with the wrong bitch" I said kicking her. Sherry ran up to me and pulled me off of Amber. Negan, Dwight, and Daryl burst threw the door. "What the hell is going on here." Dwight said. Negan looked at me then to Amber. "You hit her" he asked. "She hit me first" I said looking at Daryl. He glared at me understanding that I was one of Negan's wives. "I doubt it" Dwight said. "No, Amber hit her first" Sherry said. Everyone agreed with me and Sherry. Amber sat up and looked at me. I laughed and bent down to her level. "I win" I said walking towards the door and back to my room. I walked in and it felt nice being able to walk around on my own free will. I walked into the bathroom and cleaned the blood off my face. I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled. For the first time in a long time I felt like I belonged.

Hey guys, i am so sorry for not being active. Freshman year started and I have been so busy with Volleyball, Marching band and so much more. I am trying to get one chapter for each story updated so you guys have something new to read. <3