Chapter 4: Fuck off

I followed Negan out of the sanctuary. I saw Daryl getting dragged like he was an animal and it pissed me off. "Ok we get the first shipment from Alexandria. Yeah it's a little early but they can deal with it" Negan said. "Maddy will be with me. Daryl in the back of Dwight's van. The rest of you, figure it out" Negan said. I got into the truck and sat quietly. I was battling off the reoccurring thoughts of me and Daryl's one time interaction. I hated it but at the same time it was making me even more horny. And to make it worse I was in a vehicle with someone that I would 100 percent let fuck me. I would feel bad about it but I mean I am human so. Another thing was I was on my way to see my family. I had no idea how this was going to end. 

I was getting anxious on this car ride and my leg began to bounce. "Are you ok darling" Negan said with his stupid grin. I simply nodded. "You sure about that" he said placing a hand on my thigh. I tensed up and he noticed. "What is it that easy to make you horny" he said cockily. I glared at him. He continued to drive and it was like nothing was happening. "So we both know you liked the kiss" he said suddenly. "I don't know what you mean" I said confident. "Oh don't even pull that shit. You didn't pull away at all. Not even in front of Daryl. You to clearly have a past. And you got into it. As much as you want to deny it you did" he said smiling. "So what if I did. It was just a kiss" I said as we came to a stop in front of Alexandria. "Hmm. It can be way more then that sweetheart." he said before leaning in once again to kiss me. He was right. I did like it. I hated that I did and I felt like a horrible person for liking it but I couldn't help it. I put a hand on his torso touching his leather jacket before he pulled away. "See ya like it" he said chuckling before leaving the truck. I hated to admit it but I really did. I got out and saw Dwight dragging Daryl around. I felt bad. Negan was treating me great and they were treating Daryl like he wasn't human. He hit Lucille on the gate and waited for it to open. I saw Spencer. "Remember me" Negan said. I knew Spencer wasn't there the night of the attack and didn't know if he knew that he was Negan. "Who are you". Well that answered my question. "Oh you better be joking" Negan said. "Spencer" I heard my dad say. Spencer opened the gate. My dad saw me first and he glared at Negan. "Your early. I'm assuming that you are bringing her back" my dad said. "Actually, when I say a week it just whenever I decide its a week. And also no your not getting this girl back. She actually seems to really be enjoying her stay at my sanctuary" Negan said grabbing my arm and walking forward. "I really doubt that" Rosita said. "Oh really well watch this then" he said. He then without hesitation kissed me. In front of his men and everyone in Alexandria. The feeling was great but I felt awful for kissing him back in front of everyone. "See. She doesn't pull away. She doesn't complain. And most importantly she likes it" he said. My dad nodded but I could tell he was pretty pissed. "Anyway. I want Maddy here to give me the grand tour of this place she used to call home" He said next. He was a dick and I think that was what I liked most about him. He was a total dick but when he found someone he truly liked he cared for them and never let them out of his sight. "So Maddy. Show me around" Negan said. I nodded and began to walk. We walked towards the housing units. "This is where everyone sleeps. We have a cell room. We usually don't put people down there. It's mainly a percaussion." I said. "How many people live here" he asked. "I never kept track but around 49. We lost a few" I said nodding. He chuckled and nodded. 

"What about the widow. Where is she. I would love to see her" Negan said. He was talking about Maggie. "I can show you to her grave if you would like to pay your respects" Gabriel said. "Holy crap. You scare the hell out of me. With that outfit and that creepy ass smile" Negan said. I had no idea that Maggie didn't make it. It devastated me. "She didn't make it" Negan asked. My dad shook his head and I was shocked. My dad gave me a look. I had no idea what he was trying to say. He was either disappointed to saying Maggie was alive. We walked to her so called grave when we heard a gunshot. "No" my dad whispered. We went to the infirmary and saw Carl holding some of Negan's men at gunpoint. "Or else what boy" one of the men said. "You die" Carl responded. Negan walked in laughing.  "He really is your brother isn't he. You can tell. Little more defiant but the resemblance is truly there." Negan said looking at me. Carl stared straight at me. "You should go. Before you find out how dangerous we all are" Carl said looking at Negan. "Woah" Negan said. "Carl" my dad interrupted. "Don't be rude Rick we are having a conversation" Negan said. I was panicking cause I wouldn't be able to save Carl's ass twice.  "Listen I get threatening Davey here. But me. Oh you can't threaten me. Hand over the gun. Unless you want me to make my self clear. Again" he said. Carl hesitantly lowered the gun and handed it to my dad. Negan however immediately took it and carried it around. 

Negan got what he wanted and made it clear that they weren't taking any of the food cause what little Alexandria had was going to be needed by them. We started the drive back to the Sanctuary and I knew it was going to be dark. "Fuck with all that was going on there I forgot to tell Rick some very important information" Negan said. "What's that" I asked. "Your arms. Legs. That" Negan said. I lowered my head. I figured that he would tell my dad and call me out saying my dad was a bad father. "Eh we can do it any other time. Doesn't have to be any specific day or time" he said. I nodded. "And I think your dad wasn't to happy when I kissed you" he joked. "Well you did kill two of our people and threatened to kill more" I said. "Woah. Someone is cocky" he said. "Fuck you" I said rolling my eyes. "Oh sweetheart I know you want to but we are in a moving vehicle we can't. Got to wait till we get home then maybe" Negan said. "Sorry I meant to say go fuck yourself" I said pissed. He chuckled. "We both know you want me" he said. "And what makes you think that" I said looking at him. "Oh well maybe the fact that when I got you from your room you were basically zoned out a moved quick. Obviously thinking about sex from someone. And you when I grabbed your leg you very subtly bit your bottom lip. You were horny today and you would fuck me right here right now if you had the option" Negan said. I hated that most of that was true. I gave up and looked forward. He moved his hand to my thigh yet again making me do exactly what he just described. "See what I mean" he said. "Fuck off" I said shaking my head. He chuckled and continued to drive.