Chapter 12: Still the favorite

After the drive home I wasn't in anyway tired. I mean if I really wanted to I could have fallen asleep but if felt so good to finally have some kind of power. 

We got back and Negan was waiting for us. "It go good" he said. I still felt like he was upset I wasn't one of his wives anymore. "Eh. Gregory is clearly sexist but I mean other then that it went pretty smooth" I said. He nodded and people were unloading the supplies. "How is Laura treating you" he asked. "Great. She is a good person" I said. He nodded again. "Alright I am heading back up to my room unless you want me to stick around and do something else" he didn't say anything else. "Ya know. You can lighten up a little. I mean yeah you called me your favorite of the wives but still now I am giving the guy who pissed you off a break and getting stuff from Hilltop. Don't have to basically ignore me and only talk to me about getting stuff from places. I mean hell there is no way in fucking hell that you can go from fucking me and wanting to kiss on me in public to having nothing towards me" I said walking away not giving him a chance to speak. 

I walked back up to my room only grabbing a bottle of water. I got up there and sat there for a second before I heard footsteps coming. I recognized them. It was Negan. I stayed sitting on my bed as he walked in. "How may I help you" I said trying to sound somewhat happy. "You might not be one of my wives anymore but you are still my favorite" he said sitting his bat down. "I thought you have to keep thr favorites between the wives" I said. "I make the rules" he said kissing me. I was shocked but excited at the same time. I wrapped my hands around him and he had his hands on my waist. He slowly pushed me back and began to unbuckle the belt I had on. He got it off and threw it behind him. Not breaking the kiss. He got my pants down just enough for him to stick his hand down them. "I have been craving you for a few days now" he whispered into my ear. He went down to my neck and began to suck and bite on my neck. His hands met with the fabric of my lace panties and by his reaction I knew I was already pretty wet. "Fucking christ can see you have been craving me to" he said still focusing on my neck. He began to slowly circle my clit with his finger. I let out a few whimpers cause it felt amazing. He slowly pulled my jeans down the rest of the way and got on the ground. He smirked at me as I propped my self up to look at him. He slowly began to circle my clit with his tounge. I leaned my head back and couldn't help but moan out a little. "Fuck" I moaned out looking back down at him. As he was doing this he was using one hand to grip onto my thigh. Even though I had some cuts there they were almost gone and I couldn't feel him grabbing my thigh. He used his fingers on the other hand and began to tease me a little more then he was already. He would slowly put one on my entrance and then move it making me whimper everytime he did this. Eventually he got the hint and took two of his fingers and stuck them inside of me. My moans got a little louder as both his hands and his mouth sped up. "Holy fuck Negan" I said in between moans. He sped up again and it was getting hard to stay at all quiet. It was almost impossible. I could feel myself reaching my point and could even feel my legs start to shake. No one had ever been able to make me orgasm. Not even Daryl. Not anyone. But Negan he was getting really close. And it felt really good. Somehow his hands got faster bringing me to the edge. I couldn't take it anymore. My moans filled the room and I didn't care who heard at this point. It felt to good not to express it. He kept speeding up. I had no idea how but he did. That was when I knew I was seconds away from losing control. My legs were trying to close from over stimulation and I could feel myself tightening around his fingers. "I'm about to cum" I moaned out. Negan sped up again. I threw my head back and my legs were doing everything they could to close. Negan used his free hand to keep them open though. My moans got even louder as I felt my self release. As I was it was better then everything I had ever experienced. "I'm cumming" I said with my head still back. Negan this didn't stop him though. He continued this until I was done with my orgasm. I leaned back on the bed and he slowly hovered over top of me. He lifted my shirt over my head and kissed me from my bra line to around my belly button. He took his shirt off and was still hovering over me. I took my hands and began to unbuckle his belt. He didn't stop me and even sat up. I took his place on the floor as he sat on the bed this time. I got the belt off and eventually pulled down his clothes enough so his dick was sticking out. I moved my hair and bent forward and began to blow him. I have never done it before so I had no idea if what I was doing was a good thing or not. Hearing his breathing get deeper made me think that I was doing good so far. I had no idea what to do with my hands though. It wasn't long before he pulled me back up and kissed me. He laid me back on the bed and kissed on my neck again while he finished taking off both of our clothes. He sat up and lined himself up with me and pushed in. After a few seconds my body accepted it. He sped up over time and I was a moaning mess. I think this has been the loudest I have ever been. Ever. After a few more minutes he slowed down and pulled himself out. He laid down next to me and we were both panting. He covered both of us up and we laid there. "So I take that as your not pissed at me" I said. "Yeah. I wasn't kinda expected you to want to switch over" he said wrapping an arm around me. After a few minutes his breathing became steady and I could tell he fell asleep. I did the same. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I was safe. And I never really thought about it but I loved him.