VII |M|

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 07] ¡! ❞🥃

Hoseok:
I'm hungry. Let's get lunch, mama, on me

It was in the middle of the day, Lia was in the middle of grocery shopping when she received the text from the man who had gone dormant for the last 2 days. Lia was afraid that she had scared Hoseok off by offering friendship. What did she expect? A man like him was the hit it and quit it type. He had hit it and now he's quitting it.

But, Lia was pleasantly surprised. She almost got excited when he texted her, asking to get lunch with her. It wasn't like she had any plans for the remainder of the day besides eating ice cream and watching murder documentaries.

She stopped on the side of the aisle and went to type her response to him.

Me:
Sure, tell me where and when.

Lia tried to think of it as two friends just going out for lunch because that's what it was. It wasn't sexual and it definitely wasn't romantic.

After getting home and stuffing away all the groceries, Lia went to go get ready to meet with Hoseok at this restaurant in downtown Philly. She took a shower, sprayed a little body scent on herself, and got dressed in a pair of deep blue jeans and tight, navy blue, crop top.

It oddly felt like getting ready for a date, to see someone important while she decorated herself in jewelry, necklaces, rings, earrings. Lia shakes the thought, once again reminding her that this isn't a date. It is two friends meeting.

Lia can't remember the last time she got dressed up for something. Maybe her and Angelo's anniversary, but that was a while ago.

The drive down to this restaurant doesn't take too long. It's a bar and restaurant mixed in one which, day drinking is always fun, but Lia would have to pass it up as she made a personal rule not to drink alcohol more than once a week. Wine was the only exception to that, she allowed herself to have two glasses a week.

Lia adjusts her shirt as she steps into the restaurant, trying to make sure she looks as presentable as possible. Her eyes scan over the restaurant and soon finds her blonde beauty sitting at the bar, nursing a glass of golden brown liquor.

She made her way over, carefully weaving her way through the people walking around. As she approached, she tried to calm her beating heart. It was just Hoseok- no, she wasn't thinking about how he only needed one hand to hold her wrists together or about the pain on her side he left after gripping her hips so tight.

No.

"You didn't get anything?" Lia put on a smile as she came and sat down on the stool beside him. Hoseok jumps a little, not out of fear but out of reflex. He relaxes once his mind registers the voice as Lia's and replaces his stiff posture with one of his heart smiles. "Nah, I was waiting until you got here."