XXI |M|

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 21] ¡! ❞🥃

HOSEOK COULDN'T GET SEOKJIN'S WORDS OUT OF HIS HEAD. The was he was so confident the Lia would be his demise, the end of him. Like he got a glimpse into the future and saw what would happen.

Even then, that didn't stop her from coming over often, spending what free time he had with her, having sex, simply laying around with each other, eating cereal while they watch Rick and Morty.

Hoseok found that he enjoyed those moments most. The moments when she's sitting in one of his shirts, her hair messy and wild while she sits in his lap.

He was getting so so close, pushing on their boundaries, a line they created and we're continuously resetting. Combined with what's Jin had told him, Hoseok just needed a stress reliever.

What better than his trusty Hennessy and a blunt to go along?

"You mind if I smoke? I can take it outside." Hoseok asked taking out a blunt from the box. He hadn't really considered whether Lia was okay with him smoking in front of her or not.

Lia sat with her legs crossed at the end of the couch, wearing one of Hoseok's button-up shirts. She was drowning in the fabric, so naturally beautiful. Hoseok knew she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, panties were a maybe, a wild card.

She raised a brow at him and then looked at the blunt between his fingers. "What? You think I've never smoked weed before. As long as you share." She crawled over closer and sat down directly beside him.

Hoseok laughed out of shock. There was so much he didn't know about this woman and he was dying to know more. She never failed to surprise him. "Okay, damn mamí. I ain't know you got down like that." He reached out and grabbed his red lighter while placing the blunt between his lips.

Lia watched as he lit the end, slouching in his spot as he tossed the lighter onto the table and took a drag of his blunt, finally ready to ease his overacting mind.

He passed it over to Lia, watching as she took a drag of her own. She's definitely done this before and Hoseok can't hate it. He watched the smoke push past her lips and smiled. "Mmh, come'ere mama." Hoseok pulled her closer and pressed his lips to her. They always kissed so feverishly, hot and steamy, constantly desperate for one another.

Hoseok swiped his tongue over her bottom lip before smiling against her lips. "Good girl." He purred softly.

Lia scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully as she pulled away from him. "I'm not your bitch, Seok. Don't treat me like a lap dog." She took another drag of the blunt before leaning forward to pick up that bottle of Hennessy.

Hoseok took the weed from her hand. "I certainly wouldn't dream of it. I'm not in the business of owning women." But he did want to claim her. He wanted to sit in front of the whole world and make sure everyone knows that if they have a problem with Lia, they have a problem with him.