XXXII

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 32] ¡! ❞🥃

LIA GAVE HOSEOK ONE SIMPLE RULE when going after Angelo for hitting her. That was don't kill him. That was all. She said nothing about Hoseok crushing his balls under the heel of his shoes or bringing him so close to death he can taste it on his tongue.

Hoseok wanted blood. He wanted to teach Angelo a lesson, to string him up and skin him like the animal he decided to be when he attacked her. No one touches his queen and gets away with it. Hoseok would burn the world down before he'd let anything happen to her.

It infuriated him to see the bruises on her neck that she would cover up, or her holding an ice pack to her cheek when it would hurt. Not only to put your hands on a woman but to be able to do that to your own wife. Hoseok couldn't possibly believe it.

He remembered the last time he got to beat someone up over a girl. It was Misun actually. She had called him crying because her date had slapped her after she wouldn't sleep with him. So he and Yoongi went to his house and asked his mom to bring him out, playing as his friends.

They took a single ride around the block and took turns beating him up before tossing him back at his house with one final message, to never talk to his sister again.

So Hoseok rounded up two of his men, and off he went to Angelo's house, ready to teach him the important lesson of keeping your hands off of women unless you wanted to get your ass beat.

Angelo had regretted his mistake. He never meant to hurt her, but his anger got the better of him. He tried to call and text to apologize, but Lia had blocked him and completely deleted his contact from her phone. She turned her back on him completely.

Angelo had gone to work that day, cutting it off completely with Laila and any other girl he slept with before her. Maybe he still held on to hope that he could make this right even though he knew she'd never come back to him. Maybe he just wanted to ease his guilty conscience.

It's been a long day of worry and stress for him. So when he got home, he was ready to get into bed and sleep away his worries.

Angelo kicked off his shoes beside the door and put down his bag before flipping on his living room light to find two men sitting on his couch and one blonde looking at the pictures hanging on the wall.

Angelo stumbled back. "What the fuck?! Who are you?" His back pressed against the wall, hand clutching the doorknob in case he needed to run out.

Hoseok carefully picked up a picture of Angelo and Lia. It was a picture of them at their wedding. Lia was wearing a beautiful dress white dress, smiling so bright. She was truly happy that day. In her eyes, he could see that she believed they'd last forever.

He sighed. "You know, I don't know what she found so attractive about you. You're an unloyal dumbass with violent tendencies." He put the picture down and looked at Angelo. "And now you hit her."