XXXIV

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 34] ¡! ❞🥃

THERE WEREN'T MAKE OPTIONS FOR LIA when Hoseok went off to tend to his growing power, working. When it was safe, he tried to take her with him, but only when he was sure it was safe or that he could protect her.

Tonight, Hoseok happened to be going to an underground strip club. He had told her while he was getting dressed because...well why would he keep that from her? It was one that he happened to own and one of his associates has been trying to steal money from him.

It wasn't that Lia didn't trust him, but there was no way in hell he was going alone there alone.

"Well, if it's a club you own. It should be safe right?" She reasoned. "I wanna go." Any chance she could get, she wanted to get out of the house. Hoseok knew that.

"Yeah...but there's nothing there besides strippers. Unless-" he turned towards her and smiled. "You're into that kinda thing. Anything you wanna tell me?" He wiggled his eyebrows playfully. She knew he was just playing with her. She rolled her eyes with a smile, taking a blueberry from the carton Hoseok got her from the store and popping it in her mouth. "Yeah actually, I like sucking on titties in my free time."

"Oh really? I do too, but you already know that." He chuckled softly. "Well, if you wanna go then go get one of your dresses and get ready. I went down to that assholes house and got more of your stuff while he was away."

Lia had already told him she didn't want any of the stuff Angelo bought her, but that was pretty much all her possessions. Hoseok told her to just keep it, stick it to the bastard.

Lia put away her blueberries and got up. She walked over to Hoseok and wrapped her arms around his neck. "If I find you fucking with any bitches Hoseok, I will take your gun-" she dragged her finger down his chest, "-and shoot you in the dick." Lia smiled innocently, almost terrifyingly so.

Hoseok didn't know whether to be scared or aroused. He opted for the second one.

"That's hot, but do you really have such little faith, mama?" He brushed his thumb over her lips. "Why would I want anyone else when I have all of this, hm?" Hoseok leaned down and kisses her gently. "Go get dressed. I know you got some' sexy in there."

She indeed does.

Hoseok watched her get dressed, slipping on a tight, royal blue, leather dress with silver rings and straps and such. She looked good in every color to exist, so so sexy. So so beautiful.

She brushed her hair and decorated her face with makeup. "Gonna be stuntin' on these bitches. Better not take your eyes off of me." She murmured, lining up her eyeliner so the wings are even.

"Don't have to worry about that, mama." Hoseok dragged his tongue over his lips. He went into his drawer and grabbed his gun, opening the clip to make sure it was full before shoving it back in and putting it away under his jacket.