XXX

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 30] ¡! ❞🥃

LIA KNEW SHE HAD TO FACE HER SITUATION WITH ANGELO AT SOME POINT. As much as she loved to live in her blissful ignorance with hoseok, she couldn't ignore him forever.

Angelo has been blowing up her phone, questioning where she was, if she was okay, etc, but Lia refused to answer him. She wanted nothing to do with him.

But, she had to figure this out and put this to an end. Was she going to ask for a divorce? Separation may be the best option and at this point, she was basically living with Hoseok.

One person she's been dying to speak to was Laila, that bitch who had slept with her husband. Her anger for that blonde bitch with unmatched. Lia wanted nothing more than to stomp her face in, but she was better than that.

She'd verbally abuse the woman until she was crying in the middle of her job. Far more classy.

"Hey Seok, I'm gonna go. I need to go light a bitch on fire." Lia sighed, adjusting her shirt as she makes her way over to the front door. Hoseok doesn't even bat an eye at her words. She can do whatever she needs to do as long as she doesn't die. Plus he assumes that she doesn't mean literally.

Lia walked over to him to give him a kiss which Hoseok was all too eager to receive. Hoseok was a teddy bear, truly. He liked kisses and cuddles, but could certainly get aggressive when he needed to.

She gave him a quick kiss, but that wasn't enough for the sex-crazed demon as he pulls her back and kisses her harder. He always liked their kisses to be left on the verge of them having sex, always helped with the tension later.

"Have fun, don't light yourself on fire." He hums softly against her lips. "Call me if anything happens." She knew the deal, but still, he told her. Sometimes she didn't want to bother him in case he was doing something important, knowing that he'd leave wherever he was immediately to go and help her.

With that, Lia grabbed her keys and left, ready to march her way into the gallery Angelo worked at to give that homewrecking whore a piece of her mind.

Lia remembered the first time she met Laila. She was very talkative, always in her ear about how great of a co-worker Angelo was. Other than that, she seemed nice, not like a sneaky, conniving bitch who slept with her husband for over a year.

The art gallery Angelo worked at housed all the messy, abstract, pretentious art you could ever imagine and they sold big for some reason. Sure there were a few diamonds in there, like a Picasso or such, but most of it is overrated.

Lia knew that Laila's office was right next to Angelo's after bringing him lunch to work a few times so once she got to the horrendous gallery and made her 2ay towards the back, she immediately knew where to go. The guards were familiar with her at his point but that didn't stop them from informing her that Angelo wasn't at work and he hadn't been for the past couple of days.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Cain but your husband isn't here today." Rodney, a big, tall, black fellow told her. He was really sweet, the favorite of the bunch in Lia's opinion.

Lia smiles at him. "I'm not here to see my husband today, but thank you for telling me." She gives him a few pats on the shoulder before making her way back towards the offices.

She struts down the hall, heels clicking against the ground with speed and passion. Lia's anger-fueled each step she took, closer to the office of the woman who tore apart her relationship with her husband. She did it intentionally, with malice. How could someone do that and not even apologize for it?

Lia's clicking heels come to a stop right outside of the door with the gold plate on the front inscribed with her name. Laila McAllister.

She didn't bother with the politeness to knock and instead threw the door open, startling the woman sitting at her desk with paperwork. Her eyes blew wide when she saw Lia standing in her doorway, arms crossed over her chest and her eyes lit with fury as she stalked over.

Laila stood up. "Mrs. Cain, I can explain myse-"

A sharp, burning slap run out into the air as Laila's cheek seemed to be lit on fire. Lia had slapped her across the face as hard as she could, making the woman stumble as she clutched her cheek in pain.

Lia leaned across her desk. "Listen here you homewrecking bitch," her voice seethed with anger, being pushed out between her teeth, "you can sleep with my pathetic husband all you want. In fact, you two deserve each other, but what you're not gonna do is sit here and think that you've done no wrong. That you can "explain yourself". You and he are both horrible people and I hope you know that."

Laila couldn't help the guilty look on her face and the tears that swelled in her eyes. She couldn't feel guilty while sleeping with a married man, but now that she was caught, she couldn't handle it. "Ophelia, please I'm sorry, but it wasn't just me!" She cried. "Do you know how many women he slept with here? It wasn't just me. I wasn't even the first one!"

Lia stood there, staring at her, trying to figure out if she was lying or not. She wasn't.

She shouldn't be surprised. She can't trust a word that came out of his mouth. He said one, his assistant.

Lia's lips quivered, trembling softly. "How many?" She asked her. She needed to know. She couldn't deal with the lies anymore.

The blonde shook her head. "Maybe three or four. I don't know who was first but he came on to me, I promise." She wiped her tears. "I'm sorry, Ophelia, truly."

Lia turned away. She said nothing more to the woman, too caught up in her own problems with Angelo. Maybe it was time she paid him a visit, finally she was ready to put and end to this. She couldn't do this anymore.

She marched off, leaving the crying woman alone in her office.

Lia had a bone to pick with Angelo.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

I'm doing a double update today because this chapter is short and I'm an impatient bitch and I really want everyone to ready the next chapter too so yeah. Yay, double update!

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay (ヘ・_・)ヘ┳━┳