XXIX

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 29] ¡! ❞

LIA STAYED WITH HOSEOK FOR THREE DAYS, wearing his clothes and the few articles of clothing she had left there. She didn't want to go back home to face Angelo because she was almost afraid that she'd end up going bat-shit on him.

She completely ignored any and all contact with Angelo for those days too. She simply allowed herself to live in the peace and stability that was Hoseok. He made her feel loved. He'd cuddle with her at night, kiss her like she meant the world to him, and blow her back out like no other.

Hoseok's feelings were growing by the day and they were scary feelings, terrifying even. He loved her so much, he had forgotten how much he hated himself. How much he despised every aspect how who he was, the things he couldn't change.

He forgot because she loved him. Lia fully embraced everything that he hated about himself and that made him who he was. Even if he was a gangbanger asshole who liked to pretend he was selfish but was more selfless than he cared to admit.

So Lia chose to live in blissful ignorance it Hoseok being the blissful part.

So she wanted to go on a date.

"You wanna go on a date?" Hoseok questioned when she had brought it up to him. They hadn't really defined what their relationship was, but they were damn near close to boyfriend and girlfriend.

Lia nodded. "Yeah, let's do something fun like go to an amusement park. I love those. There's a Six Flags in New Jersey-"

"Baby, I love you, but fuck no." Hoseok absolutely refused. His fear of rollercoasters would never allow him to go to a goddamn amusement park. Like he said, he wasn't afraid to die that was just a part of life. But Hoseok didn't like rollercoasters because he didn't like being jerked around with suffocating winds making it hard to breathe, he didn't like the lightheaded feeling he got afterward. All around bad experience, -10/10.

Lia grinned, a wide, illuminating grin. "Oh, now I definitely wanna go." She climbed onto Hoseok's lap. "Come on, what's wrong with Six Flags?"

"Literally everything. I fucking hate rollercoasters more than anything."

"Except for spiders." Lia corrected him. She had gotten the honor of seeing Hoseok's arachnophobia first hand when there was a spider in the bathroom. He had a whole meltdown on the floor, Lia ended up being the one who killed it while Hoseok hid under the covers and refused to come out until he knew it was dead.

Hoseok rolled his eyes to an almost exaggerated degree. "You don't need to keep using that against me. My fear of spiders is very rational."

Lia wanted to go to that amusement park and now because Hoseok didn't, she definitely wanted to. "Please, I really wanna go." She dipped down and kissed along his angular jaw. Her nails scratched at his scalp, slowly trying to convince him to agree.