XLII

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 42] ¡! ❞🥃

THEY HAD 2 WEEKS TO DO WHATEVER they wanted before Hoseok's court date. Hoseok had already agreed to the 7 years and so now it was a matter of waiting.

They should be living it up, doing whatever their hearts desired, but Lia just couldn't know that on November 13th, Hoseok would be taken away from her for 7 years. She had to prepare for divorce and a lawsuit, and figure out how she was gonna survive on her own.

Lia stayed in bed a lot and when she was out of bed, she was very quiet. Hoseok's heart broke for her. He tried to make sure feel better, all the things they loved doing and when she would crack a smile, all felt complete in the world.

Maybe she was trying to distance herself so it wouldn't hurt as much when the day came, but that didn't help. Especially when Hoseok made it so hard to distance when he was attached to her like adhesive glue.

He held her when she cried and wiped away her tears as kissed her softly. He had to be strong because she couldn't be, because she cried almost every night, knowing soon, Hoseok wouldn't be there to comfort her.

Hoseok decided to look at the bright side of things.

"So, what should we do when I get out?" He asked her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he kissed the side of her neck. "I was thinking we should get married."

Lia hummed, giggling softly at the ticklish feeling of his lips against her neck. "And kids." He whispered with a smile. "I'll be old a crust by then so we'll have to do it quickly."

"You'll be 33."

"Exactly."

Lia turned around in his arms to look at him. He looked so handsome. She'd miss waking up to him. She was sure he'd look just as handsome at 33. She smiled softly at him. "We can get married." She told him. "But if you cheat on me for any reason. I will go batshit and shove your own dick up your ass."

Hoseok laughed, his lips turning to smile. "I wouldn't dream of it. Plus, I might throw my back out if I tried so- that's another reason. I'll probably have grey hair by then."

"33 isn't old."

"It is to me."

"Then I guess I'll be old and crusty with you too."

Hoseok pulled her closer. "You'll still look hot with grey hair." When he saw Lia smile, he felt a lot better himself. He knew this happiness wouldn't last for long, but he could try to keep it going for as long as possible, to savor it.

"I have something to tell you," Lia told him. "You told me all about your life. I should share mine before you go." Her smile had vanished from her lips, replaced with a more somber look. Hoseok was all for Lia sharing her life with him, even the ugly parts.