Osial and Havria

Rain to be~Onewe

It started to rain not long after we left the shore.

Ei decided to join us, stating she needed a vacation from her work in Japan.

Ateez reluctantly agreed and allowed her to stay in one condition, that Ei doesn't strike them with her lightning.

Ei laughed and replied, "I won't, you seem to all be good people, I can tell." She smiled as she opened an umbrella.

The ship began to rock again from a real storm this time.

The wind began to pick up as lightning and thunder exploded from the sky.

"Lower the sails for real this time!" Ordered Hongjoong, shouting.

Straykids and Ateez pirates raced ahead to lower the oars and sails once again.

"What is happening?" Asked Hongjoong as he gripped his pirate sword.

"I have no idea mate! But this is no ordinary storm!" Replied Felix, gripping his Fatui mask.

The wind began to circle violently around us.

"I think this is either a hurricane or tsunami!" I yelled as I pointed at the storm.

"This is bad! Really bad!" Yelled Hongjoong.

"Cover the plane!" Ordered Felix.

Straykids then filed towards the small plane and covered it.

"This is making me sick!" I yelled as I ran towards the side and emptied some of the lunch I just ate.

"Are you alright?!" Asked Hongjoong, running towards me.

"Mate, you good?!" Asked Felix, concerned too.

"She'll be fine." Replied Xiao, who dashed mid air and grabbed my by the hand firmly.

Xiao then carried me in his arms and jumped upwards towards the open sky of the storm.

"Xiao, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yelled Hongjoong from below.

"He's probably taking her to a high place without rain that doesn't make her seasick." Replied Aj.

"Date in the sky I see." Chuckled Hongjoong.

Xiao and I flew higher as the people below us became smaller.

He then paused there and comforted me gently.

"It will be alright and be careful next time." He whispers as he kissed my cheek.

And then we noticed something among the deep ocean.

Huge shadowy, water tentacles rose out of the sea.

"Osial." Realized Xiao.

"We have to help the others!" I replied.

Xiao teleported us back onto the ship.

"We have a big problem as You can see." I replied as I pointed my sword at the shadow in the water.

"What is it? Is it Haishan? Or is it something worse?!" Asked Beidou, raising an eyebrow.

"Haishan's alive in this modern era too?" I asked shocked.

"Don't worry, I defeated him and made a deal with that creature, he was complaining about Osial the other day though." Replied Beidou with a shrug.