Spies

Undercover~A.c.e.
Note: Dottore (Webttore) different from the Dottore (Omega segment)

Back to Seoul, That afternoon

Mark's phone had rung while he was reading the Liyue history books.

Mark: Hello?!

Doyoung: Hey Mark, where were you today? We were going to decide what Zhongli's punishment should be and whether to let him go or not.

Mark: Oh sorry Doyoung hyung, I had to go to the library and do some research on you know.

Doyoung: Did Y/N order you to go to the library?

Mark: No?! Why are you even asking this?

Doyoung: Just curious, and we also need to decide who should be in charge of Nct from now on. So be home quick!

Mark: Alright, who do you think should take over then?!

Doyoung: Me of course!

Mark: I was hopping maybe Y/N or myself.

Doyoung: We'll get back here ASAP, so we can decide!

Mark: Fine! I'll bring Y/N and the others.

Doyoung: This is an Nct meeting only, no outsiders allowed!

Mark: But what about Y/N?!

Doyoung: Fine, you can bring her, no one else!

Mark: And Xiao?!

Doyoung: NO! Especially not him.

Mark: Why?!

Doyoung: He was suspcious of Taeyong's dissappearance from the very beginning, I still don't trust him!

Mark: Xiao's Innocent!

Doyoung: Fine

Mark: See you in a bit, Doyoung hyung.

Doyoung: See you. *hangs up*

"Who was that?" Asked Ten, looking at Mark.

"Doyoung, he wants as back at the mansion for a meeting." Replied Mark.

Meanwhile

Childe hid behind the wall as he listened in on the conversation.

"Hey Xiao, you want to know a bit more about Taeyong and Y/N?!" Asked Mark, looking at the adeptus.

"Sure, what was he like to her?" Asked Xiao, curious.

"Taeyong loves her a lot." Replied Mark,
And continued, "He may have cheated once or twice, but in the end he chose Y/N to be his girlfriend." Replied Mark.

"Why?!" Asked Xiao.

"Oh Xiao, you have no idea how much our leader loved and cared about her." Replied Mark, shaking his head.

"How much?" Asked Xiao.

"He would buy her gifts everyday, call her after concerts, train her how to defend herself, he even taught her how to shoot a gun! Everyday, he takes her out for lunch or dinner, or cook the food himself, he would teach her how to become a group leader preparing for her new group Nex9, he worries about her daily, cares for her, and tell her he loves her, and only her no matter what." Replied Mark.