Confused

Genshin wallpaper from Style

Tattoo~The Boyz

Y/N's Pov

I don't know if I should cry or be angry. I really don't know, and the best thing I could do is lead an ongoing investigation on this.

I gave a sigh as I opened the file case.

A knock sounded from the door, I opened it to reveal Felix and Diluc.

"Hey guys," I replied, not looking up from my file case.

"Hey Y/N, we have another case that you might want to look at," Began Diluc.

"What case?" I asked, confused.

"You know how Xiao told you that Kun was missing, well apparently Kun's be missing for a week," began Felix, he then turns to Diluc, "This is my friend here, Diluc," Replied Felix.

"Pleased to meet you, I am Y/N," I replied as I shook hands with Diluc. I then motioned for him and Felix to sit down at the two chairs in front of my office desk.

"Diluc had some leads suggesting Cai Xu Kun's whereabouts and what happened to him," continued Felix.

I opened the file, "the Fatui?" I asked, I then glanced at Felix, and then Diluc in confusion.

"Yes, the Fatui," Nodded Diluc, he then begins to explain: "The Fatui are a dangerous organization led by the Tsaritsa, who are attempting to take over the world, I noticed a strange pattern they had."

"What pattern?" I asked.

"Well you know how the previous cases we had Donghyun, Woojin missing, and then Kun went missing, we were thinking that this will very likely happen to Taeyong." Replied Felix, taking out the previous missing cases.

"You're suggesting that Taeyong may be their next target?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, last week we also found the body of a leader from an unknown group, and it seems to me that the Fatui are targetting the leaders of the groups in this region," Replied Diluc as he took out the map of the world.

"But those are all just small groups from different HQs, why would they start with the east of Asia?" I asked, confused.

"Because of the thriving industry and economy!" Felix and I replied in sync, realizing the same reason.

"And also, because it's closest to Russia and farthest away from Antarctica," replied Diluc, realizing something too.

"This is getting weirder and weirder," Replies Felix, shaking his head.

"Then we have to find Taeyong and Kun before it's too late!" I exclaimed.

"We could go investigate tonight, and I'll call Xiao and Bangchan," Nodded Felix.

During the investigation

Another flashback filled my mind. I had to grip one of the railings of the apartment as a strange scene appeared before me.

Walking along the beautiful mountains of someplace and next to me was a boy with teal hair. His tattoo and mask glowed as he fought the monsters to protect me. 

I ignored the pain and refocused on the crime scene in front of me.

"Hey Y/N, you alright?" Asked Diluc, glancing at me with worry.

"Yeah." I replied.

"It's okay to step out sometimes, mate." replied Felix.

"I'm fine, just a sudden flashback." I replied as I drank some water offered by Felix.