A colleague

Answer~Ateez

"No grudge holds for 1000 years." Xiao and Zhongli.

"就为我而活着."

"Just live for me and Alatus."

Dottore gently shook the vial he was holding.

"Thank you, traveler, Y/N." He whispered.

Present day

"Greetings Lord Dottore, I have brought them." Felix bowed to his other master.

A young man sat inside the lab office.

He had wavy, icy, sky-blue hair with a mullet and icy-mint locks, and pale white skin.

Honestly, he looked like SuperM Taeyong's twin. Except he was much taller than Taeyong by a few inches.

He wore a Fatui harbinger mask that covered his eyes. He had just finished some sort of paperwork or contract.

That's when Xiao and I drew out our weapons.

"Dottore." I hissed.

"Fatui mad Doctor." Growled Xiao as he almost wanted to lunge at Dottore.

"Is this the part where we have to fight you because you betrayed us?" I asked the Fatui harbingers and agents dangerously.

"No." Replied Capitano (Hongjoong).

"Guys can you please relax, lets sit down, and let us explain." Began Felix.

"We can explain, you can go get us some refreshments and then be on with your day." Replied Capitano, waving his hand at Felix.

"Altight mates." Replied Felix as he left to get us refreshments.

And then Xiao and me looked at eachother.

"That was his clone that experimented on Taeyong and created those hybrids." Xiao and I declared the same time.

Dottore smiled in reply.

Xiao and I glared at him in return.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"He's been dying to meet you." Felix replied.

Capitano tried not to choke and laugh on the cookie Felix just handed him.

Felix laughed, and almost had dropped the drink he was holding.

"I mean everyone is filled with sheer adoration to the traveler, even us Fatui Harbingers could not turn a blind eye." Replied Dottore.

Xiao gazed suspiciously at Dottore.

"Dottore it has been eons, I am surprised you Fatui harbingers remember her." Xiao then adds in a low voice, "Makes sense after she fought with all of you and became friends with a few." He adds.

"Adeptus Xiao, is that really how you great an old comrade?" Dottore asked, chuckling slightly as he teased him.

"Where were you all this time?!" Asked Xiao, slightly annoyed.

"Working on experiments and studying." Replied Dottore.

"Studying what?" Asked Xiao, "hopefully something useful." He adds quickly.

"Xiao-." Felix began, trying to calm him down.

"He's studying and researching health science, neuroscience and something much more fascinating." Capitano replies for him.

He then showed us two completly different files.

"What the heck is that?" Asked Xiao.

"Do you believe in aliens and zombies?" Asked Capitano as he glanced at us.