Auction

Gambler~Monsta X

Present day

It was exactly 6:30 pm, we have arrived at the Auction in London, earlier than some guests.

Masked soldiers stood outside the venue.

The town hall already had some guests, and there were a couple of tables of refreshments and flyers of the auction items. We went to the entrance to pick up our auction bidding signs. BTS picked up #7, SuperM picked up #3, and I picked up #12.

A tall, half masked old man slightly narrowed his eyes at Rm, Taeyong and me.

"Pierro, I'd like you to meet my friends: Y/N, Taeyong, RM, Luhan and their group of friends," Childe says as he introduced us to his colleague.

"Hello, pleased to meet you." Nodded Pierro.

"Hello, I'm Taeyong leader of NCT and SuperM." Greeted Taeyong.

"Good evening, I'm RM, leader of BTS, God of Destruction." Greeted Rm politely.

"Hello, I'm Baekhyun sub-leader of SuperM and member of EXO pack." Greeted Baehyun, with a small smile.

Pierro nodded curtly before turning to greet the rest of the guests.

"Welcome new friends of many places, I wish you luck on today's auction." Announced Pierro.

We nodded and went to take a seat, waiting for the auction to begin which is about an hour to go.

"I have to go greet the other guests but you guys can help yourselves with refreshments." Smiled Childe as he got up and left.

"Alright, thanks," I replied.

"We'll be able to afford those artifacts." Winked Suga.

"Oh yeah, cuz Bangtan is hella rich." goes Jungkook proudly.

"Us too." Smirked Taeyong.

"Just gotta be holding enough signs to make sure they don't grab the treasures from China." Nods Luhan determinedly.

"Korea too." Agreed Rm.

"They are technically holding an illegal auction." Whispers Luhan.

"True, again thank you guys so much for helping," I replied quietly.

"No, thank you for inviting us to spend time with you guys." smiled Rm.

"Good to travel sometimes." Agreed Baekhyun.

"Hey, I think the auction is about to start." Pointed out, Candy.

Later that evening

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to London! Our Auction will now begin. The Rules are simple: I will briefly showcase our artifact or object that is being auctioned and tell you the bidding price, all you have to do is raise your auction number signs to place a bid and the one with the highest bid gets to take this wonderful treasure home." Announced an auctioner named Ningguang.

Applause sounded from the bidders and we waited for the auction to begin.

"Our first artifact is this beautiful Chinese blue porcelain vase, it was excavated from the Tombs of Changsha and well preserved." She announces.

"Starting price is $100,00." She goes.

I quickly raised my sign, so did Suga.

"$20,000! $30,000! $55,000 ....$60,000!" goes the auctioneer, she continued, "$70,000, going once, going twice, sold to Y/N!" yelled the auctioneer.

Later that evening

We managed to win over the first 3 artifacts, and then the seventh artifact came out. Luhan had managed to win the second one and I managed to win the third one.

"Our next artifact is this Copper Snake Fish from excavated from China, the 7 Star Palace Tomb of Lu Wang."

I instantly raised my bidding sign, so did a lot of the other bidders. Luhan's eyes widened like a deer with headlights.

"This, we have to get this one!" I whispered to Taeyong and BTS quickly.

"$100,000!, $500,000, ....$700,000!" Going once, twice, sold to BTS!

"Our next artifact is from the tomb of Li Chunfeng!" Announced the auctioneer.

"500,000?! 600,000! 700,000, 900,000 1,000,000, 2,000,000!"

We quickly raised our signs.

"Sold to Y/N!" Yelled Ningguang

Later

"Taeyong?" I asked as I glanced at a mint haired man.

"I am not Taeyong, you are mistaken." Replied the masked, mint-haired Fatui Harbinger.

"You look quite handsome like him though." I whispered the last part.

"You know very well that compliment means nothing to me." Chuckled the Fatui Harbinger.

I smirked, "Well take it or leave it. It's rare of me to tell someone that because my boyfriend is the hottest member of Nct."

I think him, Childe and Xiao were taken aback for a second. Could've sworn Xiao and Childe chuckled.

"Now, if I were you, I would probably run. Don't want Nct and the other groups coming after you." Replied a voice next to him, it was Bts Suga.

Bts, the most powerful Shadow angels ever in existence. Enemies call them the seven deadly sins. To me, they are my idols and my friends.

I need to tell Bts more about the vision wielders, Fatui and Abyss order...

But at this point they seem to know about the Fatui now. It's just the Abyss order and evil gods of Celestia

"Well good luck with that, hope you're still that fearless when you fight Celestia." Replied another Fatui Harbinger.

He wore a cop-like mask.

"You have a powerful estate traveler, I do hope to see you around." Replied the masked, mint-haired Fatui Harbinger as he walked away.

"The fuck??" Snapped Xiao next to me.

"Its fine, I should just learn to be mean next time, I'm too kind." I sighed.

"I hate Fatui." Whispered Xiao.

"I know, I do too." I whispered.

"What are they even doing here?!" Asked Suga as he walked over to us.

"Business probably or some sort of scheme." Xiao replied with arms crossed.

"Who was that even?!" Asked Suga, annoyed.

"That's my comrade, Dottore, second of the Fatui Harbingers." Childe replies.

"Dottore." Xiao growled silently.

"Xiao what is it? You know him?" I asked, curious.

"Of course. I would be careful around the Fatui, especially him." Replied Xiao as he led me towards Taeyong.

Later

"Make sure he doen't get close to Y/N. Who knows what will happen if he does kidnap her again!" Taeyong whisper yelled to Mark and Johnny.

"Yes hyung, got it." Nodded Mark.