Wonderland

Wonderland~Ateez

Inspiration credits: KQ Ent, Mihoyo and Marissa Meyer author.

A bonus story of Ateez and The Crux
Featuring Heartless characters Cath and Jest from Marissa Meyer's Best Selling Novel: Heartless.
Hongjoong being Earth tiger zodiac so he had a Geo vision

Some years ago

"LAND HO!" Yelled the sea drake aboard the Alcor ship.

Later that morning

Pirates swung down their ships as they drew out their dangerous long swords.

Beidou's giant claymore loudly clanged against the Ateez Captain's long pirate sword.

Captain Hongjong (HJ) may not have a claymore but his pirate sword was equally strong and was able to deflect Beidou's lightning attack.

"Not bad," replied Beidou.

"Thank you, I guess you're not from around here either." Noted Captain HJ.

"Indeed." Replied Beidou.

"My point is this fight is pointless for our people..." Began Hongjoong as he let his geo attack land elsewhere.

"Call them off then, and so will I." Agreed Beidou.

HJ ordered his men to retreat, so did Beidou.

Suddenly, a third woodenship, different from Beidou and Ateez ship fired a canon towards them.

Beidou looked at HJ for an answer, "They are not my people!" Yelled Captain HJ.

"Not mine either!" Yelled Beidou.

"Maybe it's just a few treasure hoarders but why would they be at sea?!" Asked one of Beidou's crew.

"It's not..." realized Beidou as she looked through the modern spyglass.

"Why do the soldiers look like cards-" Began Captain HJ as he was looking from one too.

"I don't know 'bout you, but those do not look like Liyue pirates." Replied Beidou.

HJ gave Beidou a surprised chuckle, "You going there too? Haha nice I'm supposed to meet up with Nct Taeyong, Y/N and some new friends about something."

"Well guess we're bout to take a detour." Shrugged Beidou.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go back to my ship and my group, recievers and comms are open so just send a message if something comes up." Replied Captain HJ as he marched out the door.

"Ok you got it." Nodded Beidou.

That afternoon

As Ateez and The Crux fought the giant Kraken from the Hearts Kingdom, so did the card soldiers.

The combined power from Ateez was so great from the explosion that small threads of energy and life forms flowed across space.

(Inspired by the scene in: The Real~Ateez Mv where Ateez use their special power casting bolts of lightning  up into the sky.)

A Time keeper saw this and picked it up before carrying it towards someplace hidden.