The Golden-Winged General

Bearing the World in our minds~Zhou Shen Legend of Exorcism Ost

Eons ago

Unknown pov

A dragon and a powerful Adeptus managed to subdue the thousand-year-old celestial demon.

And so the dragon king returned to his palace, with his comrade, to help him with his next task.

"My lovely rose, Y/N, I'd like you to meet Alatus, he will protect you when you explore the mortal lands." Began Taeyong.

Behind him was a girl in her 20s, she shyly went to greet Alatus.

"Hello, General Alatus" Replied Y/N, waving at the new friend.

"Greetings, Princess, and future Queen Y/N," Bowed Alatus, "You can just call me Alatus," He replied as he stood back up.

"Take good care of her." Nodded Taeyong as Alatus led me away from the Sky Dragon palace.

"Taeyong why?! Why?!" I asked desperately as Alatus lead me away from Taeyong.

"It's for your safety, my lovely Empress! I will see you again in a few years, my lovely rose!" Replied Taeyong as a tear fell from the dragon king.

Y/N sobbed as Alatus held her wrist and dragged her out of the Celestia Dragon palace.

The other concubines stared at what just happened in shock.

Two snickered, and the third stared with pity.

The maid ran after Y/N, following her into the sky, sailing on a cloud.

Alatus spread his beautiful golden wings and carried Y/N gently as they flew into the mortal realm.

Later that afternoon in a pavilion of Liyue, Zhejiang

"Princess Y/N, You suffered enough, the king will deal with those concubines and sort out the palace conspiracies himself, he wants you to stay out of this," Explained Alatus as he landed "I hope you understand his highness, he loves you and doesn't want you hurt." Replied Alatus.

"I could've helped him," I replied sadly.

"It would be too much for you to handle, Princess, and he is right to send you to the mortal realm again." Replied Alatus.

"Plus we've been here before, should be fine," Replied Candy, the maid.

"I miss Taeyong already," I replied.

"He'll be fine, trust me," Replied Alatus as he handed me a plate of tofu.

"Mhhhhm!" Goes Candy as she ate her plate of tofu.

"Try some, it's really sweet," Replied Alatus as he pushed the plate towards me more.

"I'm not hungry." I replied, looking away.

"Princess, You will be when we travel tomorrow, so eat up." Ordered Alatus.

"It's really good, trust me!" Replied Candy between mouthfuls.

I sighed and took the spoon.

The tofu tasted soft and sweet.

"It tastes sweet," I replied, smiling a little.

"Told you so!" Giggled Candy.

"Also please just call me Y/N, we can drop the formalities." I smiled.

"Alright, if you say so." Nodded Alatus.

"I can show you around Liyue harbor, and then I'll have to return to my duties," replied Alatus.