Ateez & Straykids Fatui

"There was always a choice."~ Avengers Marvel series.

As soon as Felix arrived and got off the lift, Hongjoong shoved Dottore's clone aside to greet him.

"FELIX!" He called, "It's me Hongjoong!" He whispered loudly.

"Hongjoong Sunbainim?!" Asked Felix, shocked.

"It's Captain." Replied Hongjoong.

"What is going on?! Why are you with the Fatui Hongjoong Sunbaienim?!" Asked Felix, worried and confused.

"I will explain after we are inside, Dottore I'm taking this Boomerang agent to my office." Captain/Hongjoong replies to Dottore.

Dottore nods and waves his hand at Capitano.

Inside icy office of Ateez Hongjoong aka Capitano

"Felix, please sit down, I know you have a lot of questions." Replied Captain, motioning Felix to sit down.

"Alright, mate but still why are you living with the Fatui, aren't they the bad guys?!" Asked Felix, still confused.

"Felix, Not all the Fatui are bad. However, some did go way out of line and decided to think it was okay to hurt my friends." Hongjoong briskly whispers to Felix as they sat down.

"What you mean Fatui are good guys?! Straykids were attacked by them and indebted to Fatui!" Hissed Felix.

"Oh for District 9 lab incidents. I'm sorry Ateez couldn't do much that day." Sighed Hongjoong as he took off his mask.

"Why did Dottore want to set up a lab in our territory anyways? Asked Felix, he continued, "He experiments on us then saves us from his own escaped ruin experiment one day and then leaves us without an explanation."

"He wanted to learn more about how you and other groups have powers without visions or delusions." Replied Hongjoong.

"Experiments were kind of unethical if you ask me mate!" Hissed Felix.

"I know I'm sorry you and your friends went through that." Replied Hongjoong.

"It's okay, but if you knew you could've done something, right Capitano?" Asked Felix.

"You know I am part of the Fatui Felix. Also Ateez, I must think about my own group before anyone else. Again, I'm so sorry Felix...I had to stay to make sure Ateez was safe from harm." Replied Hongjoong.

"That's understandable mate, but with your combat skills, can't you challenge Dottore?" Asked Felix.

"I have. Unfortunatly I did not completly win." Replied Hongjoong.

"What you mean? You're the strongest Fatui soldier out here." Replied Felix.

"He outsmarted me, Felix." Replied Hongjoong, shaking his head.

"Do you think you can get me out of here?!" Asked Felix, worriedly looking around.

"I can. If you agree to report back to me about you and your friends, also Nct and Y/N." replied Hongjoong, "I promise I will not tell anyone, I'm just worried about the wellbeing of my friends and making sure Celestia and Abyss don't go after them." He adds.

"Right ok." Replied Felix, "Wait Celestia?! As in the Celestia where the Heavenly principles exist?!" Asked Felix.

"Yeah. There are evil gods up there, including  Asmodeus and Black Mamba." Replied Hongjoong.

"Black Mamba?! Are we talking about SM Kwangya's Black Mamba is an evil god?!" Asked Felix, confused.

"Do you know the reason Black Mamba is always after the Sm HQ members and other groups outside of the HQ? And trying to control them?! It's because he wants to control us and harvest their powers." Explained Hongjoong.