Lost in Revenge

We will be Reunited ost~Genshin Mihoyo, Edwin

Featuring: Dottore (Omega), not Mangattore)

Xiao pinned Dottore across the ice.

"I warned you to Stay Away from her! You did not listen! Just LEAVE PLEASE for her sake!!!" Xiao yelled.

"Xiao, I already told you, No." Replied Dottore. He then got up and threw Xiao to the side.

"Please LEAVE! I am saving you from Taeyong trying to kill you!" Yelled Xiao, "he even tried to kill me once! What makes you think he'll spare you?!" Asked Xiao as he got up.

"Oh Xiao, he's indebted to the Fatui. If he kills me he'll lose Y/N." Replied Dottore.

Dottore then drew out his claymore.

"We don't have to do this." Growled Xiao as he took out his mask and jade spear.

The two charged at one another.

Meanwhile not far, Taeyong saw the fight.

"Take as long as you can, by the time you're done fighting, Y/N will be well hidden from him." He whispered to the winds.

Midnight

Xiao winced a little in pain at the cuts Dottore's claymore had made

Dottore had a side wound made from Xiao's jade spear.

"She'll never forgive us now!" Yelled the adeptus.

"True." Sighed Dottore.

They sat next to eachother.

"This fight was useless!" Hissed Xiao.

"Then why didn't you just step aside?" Asked Dottore.

"I don't know...maybe cuz of Y/N and Taeyong." Replied Xiao.

"Their love runs deep, but there are a lot of things that happenened between them and Taeyong is leaving her soon." Replied Dottore.

Meanwhile

Within a week, a bounty hunt for the Fatui harbingers and Fatui agents was posted across the walls of the office in SM HQ.

NCT members were livid. Especially Mark, Johnny, Doyoung, and Jaehyun. They were absolutely furious.

"Dammit! Xiao was our only answer for Taeyong, and now he's gone!" Cursed Mark.

"We will avenge for Taeyong! And after Y/N wakes up from the hospital, we will tell her our plan." Nodded Johnny.

"Are you sure we're finally going to include her in this?!" Asked Mark.

"She doesn't have a choice, it's about Taeyong anyways, if she wants revenge, then we shall let her be involved." Replied Doyoung.

Jaehyun brought forth a Fatui agent and borrowed a pistol from Johnny.

"Tell us where our leader is!" Ordered Jaehyun as the gun barrel was pressed against the Fatui agent's head.

"I don't know! All I saw was a red-haired man get taken away by our agents!" Replied the Fatui agent.