Crown prince and Alatus

This chapter Inspired by: Heaven's Official Blessing song, One Flower, One Sword, Ashes of Love, and Dragon City game

The great dragon knocked the pillar onto the side.

"Asmoday, from this day forward we are enemies. You dare to harm my people again, you will feel the full wrath of the heavenly dragons!" Taeyong warned.

Dvalin, Azhdaha, Apep, Osial stood not far from Taeyong.

Doyoung, Jaehyun, Lingchao and Ao Bing stood not far too.

The four sea dragon kings and their sons nodded in agreement.

A beautiful golden red dragon descended gently from the sky, landing neatly in front of the Jade palace.

"Crown Prince Taeyong!" Called the officials and citizens.

"Long live the dragons and citizens of Dragon Empire." Yelled the officials and servants.

Meanwhile

Far away on top of the palace wall, a young boy stood his ground.

"You useless brother!" Spat his brother, the third prince, Lei Ming, the Electro Winged prince.

"I'm sorry!" Yelled Alatus, the Golden-Winged Prince.

"Since you didn't do what I told you to do! You will suffer the consequence! Xu Feng will be here soon! You will be the one responsible for his assasination attempt!" Hissed Lei Feng.

"I didn't do anything!" Yelled Alatus.

"Then you shouldn't have spared that family of Oni and Yokais!" Hissed Lei Feng.

"They are my friends!" Argued Alatus.

"They are demons, wretched creatures!" Yelled Lei Feng.

"I'm sorry!" Yelled Alatus.

"Oh shut up! You also were late to a lot of our meetings! And you were always playing outside the palace! You should learn to take some responsbility and stop messing up!" Yelled Lei Feng.

"Stop!" Yelled Alatus.

"No! Why are you so useless?!" Asked Lei Feng.

"I'm not!" Argued Alatus.

"Then prove it!" Yelled Lei Feng.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?!" Asked Alatus.

"Jump off the ledge!" Laughed Lei Feng.

Alatus unfortunatly did not know that Lei Feng was only joking.

He sighed, took a deep breath and leaped off the ledge without spreading his wings.

"Alatus?!" ALATUS!" Yelled Lei, crying, "I WAS ONLY JOKING YOU USELESS BIRD!" He called, horrified, chasing after his brother.

The young Golden-Winged prince fell but then hit something soft.

The golden red dragon gave a gentle yelp, then turned to find the small, bird-like beast on his back.

He growled then sniffed the creature, now turned into a young boy on his back.

"Hello there." Spoke the dragon gently.

He then gently landed behind the palace, and placed the boy on the ground carefully.

"I am Taeyong, the Crown Prince of the Northern Sea Empire, among the many Great Dragons." Greeted the Dragon, now turned handsome young teen.

"Hello Prince Taeyong..." Began the young boy, who was only a few years younger than the man.

"You can just call me Taeyong," Smiled Taeyong.

"I am Alatus, Golden-winged prince-" Alatus wanted to say prince, but he wasn't so sure if he was a prince anymore.

"What are you doing here? Standing against the edge of the wall?" Asked Taeyong, peering at Alatus curiously.

"I was playing, but I lost my balance..." Alatus lied.

"Before my coming of age ceremony?" Asked Taeyong, raising an eyebrow cutely.

"Oh... I am so sorry your majesty I didn't know..." Began Alatus.

"Where are your parents?" Asked Taeyong, curious.

"Oh, my parents died, so my brother Xu Feng is in charge of the Sky Kingdom." Explained Alatus.

"Ah, I see your brother is the Phoenix King, I heard he had a son of his own recently with this lady, who was known as the Water and Flower Godess." Realized Taeyong.

"Yep that's him." Nodded Alatus.

"Great, so he's around here?" Asked Taeyong.

"He's on his way here to attend something important..." Began Alatus, trying to remember.

For some reason, he couldn't remember.

"I forgot..." Began Alatus.

"Well, you wanna come inside or not?" Asked Taeyong as they headed towards the palace.

"Sure, and thanks for saving me, Taeyong..." Replied Alatus.

"No problem, Alatus." Smiled Taeyong.