Run

Y/N's pov

A thousand spears rained down followed by lightning.

Dawnbreaker absorbed it all and was sent back my way. I dodged and sent my sword back.

"CRYSTAL FALL!" I yelled.

Shards of electro crystal , fire crystal and a vortex swirled around Ao Bing.

Xiao and Taeyong then appeared, while Ao Bing was stuck inside the vortex.

Ao Bing then went to bite Taeyong, trying to aim for the neck.

Taeyong gave a defeated cry as he fell from the sky.

"AO BING!!!!" Snarled Taeyong weakly, "what are you doing here?!"

"Hello Taeyong, long time no see." Smirked Ao Bing.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY GIRL!" Hissed Taeyong.

"I came here, to declare who gets that last property by the sea." Began Aobing.

"WHATS YOUR STUPID PLAN?!" Asked Xiao.

"I shall restrict all the water from the East!" Laughed Ao bing.

"You will do no such thing! Not in my territory, NOT IN LiYue, NOT IN SEOUL, NOT ANYWHERE!" Snarled Taeyong.

Xiao was confused if he should fight Aobing or Ao Guang. He finally decided to leave Taeyong alone and kill Aobing.

A thousand spears rained down followed by lightning.

Taeyong and Aobing fought across the sky. Two dragons charging at eachother.

Taeyong gave an angry cry as a much larger and older dragon sent him flying and free falling.

"My father is here." Growled Ao Bing.

Taeyong had collapsed onto the grass.

"Taeyong wake up!!!" I yelled frantically.

Taeyong was breathing still thankfully as I checked his pulse.

"Dammit. Let me get bandages and Nct!" Hissed Xiao.

"I have heard great things about Taeyong, so tell me Ao Bing is he truly the reincarnation of the North Sea dragon?" Asked Ao Guang

"It's him alright, same guy who fought me with an Adeptus by his side..... wait isn't that Alatus- a yaksha who refused to work with us." Began Ao Bing

Aj teleported back, "Alright. Not Friendly I see. Considering the fact you almost destory Liyue and something else, kinda making me angry to be honest."

"Pesky half- mortals." Hissed Ao Guang

"I also found the half dragon, with her, she can give us unlimited powers." Began Ao Bing

Taeyong weakly got up with one tail around me, "Go swetheart, run. The dragons want to cut out your scales." He whispered.

Hearing this Xiao's eyes had widen, "Sereniteapot now!" He orders.