Retribution & Relief

GTA 1~ Taeyong (his solo)

Chapter Inspired by Taeyong and John Wick (Keanu Reaves)

That Night

Y/N's pov

Taeyong cuddled me gently.

A knock sounded from the futuristic door of the spaceship.

"Come in," Ordered Taeyong.

"Boss, we found Woojin's coordinates," began Doyoung as he entered the room.

"What?!" Hissed Taeyong as he immediately sat up on the bed and hugged me protectively towards him.

"He's still outside in the forest somewhere, not far from where you and Xiao had a fight," Replied Doyoung.

"Nct In the House, SuperM Assemble!" Ordered Taeyong.

"Taeyong, no stay!" I pleaded as I hugged him from behind.

"I will deal with him instead," Declared Xiao as he barged into the room, behind Doyoung.

"What he said boss," Replied Doyoung.

"Fine, I'm staying on this spaceship with my wife," Replied Taeyong, as he nuzzled me.

"Okay." Replies Doyoung awkwardly as he tripped his way out of the room.

"Have fun on your date," Gushed Ten, who was outside the hall with Mark.

"TEN!" Hissed Mark as he dragged Ten away.

"Sheesh!" Hissed Aj as she walked passed the hall.

The Wrath of Taeyong and Xiao

Xiao made his way out of the spaceship. He gripped his spear as he scouted for Woojin throughout the forest.

"Show yourself, Mortal!" Ordered Xiao.

"Huh?!" Asked Woojin, shocked

"LAMENT!" Yelled Xiao as he placed on his masks and rained down the jade spears upon Woojin.

"You hurt my friends and family! You shall pay!" Snarled the Adeptus.

"I-" Began Woojin as Xiao fought him across the field.

"Save it mortal! Cry!" Snarled Xiao as he made Woojin drop the blood sword.

Xiao was about to kill him.

"Wait let me go!" Pleaded Woojin.

"Why should I?!" Asked Xiao dangerously.

"I never wanted any harm to come across Taeyong's girlfriend or Taeyong!" Yelled Woojin.

"Yeah right! What you did to Taeyong, were you thinking of doing that to Y/N?! You would know you will die a thousand times tenfold if something happened to her!" Snarled Xiao.

"I know! I almost died, because you stabbed me, remember?!" Asked Woojin, looking at Xiao weakly.

"How Do You Know?!" Asked Xiao as he took off his yaksha mask.

"You don't remember? You tried to kill me with Straykids' help!" Laughed Woojin.

"Why are you still alive?!" Hissed Xiao.

"The Fatui saved me and I was their 14th harbinger, unlucky if you asked me, and Taeyong tried to kill me many times." Explained Woohin, "I ran, of course!" Replied Woojin.

"Are there any more like you?!" Hissed Xiao.

"Seungri, he's the 13th harbinger," Replied Woojin, "I killed him so now I am the 13th harbinger," Replied Woojin.