Haersays Arena and Deserted HQ

Monsta X: A group who recently became vision wielders from an underground fight: Shownu, Joohyeon, Minghyuck, Kihyun, Hyungwon, and (Changkyun)I.M.

Meanwhile somewhere in Haersays arena

"Here we go again!" Yelled Shownu as the ruin alligators were released.

"Positions everyone!" Yelled Joohyeon as he picked up a claymore

I.M. nodded and picked up a spear.

Shownu cracked his knuckles and placed on the metal gloves he was given.

Kihyun picked up a dull sword. Minghyuck picked up a bow and arrow.

As the Monsta X members desperatly fought against the ruin creatures, at that moment, a bright light shone upon them.

Shownu found a geo vision in his hand, Joohyeon got the pyro vision, I.M. got the Anemo vision, Kihyun got the electro vision and Hyungwon with a hydro vision and finally Minghyuck with a cryo vision.

"What is this?!" Asked Shownu.

"I have no clue but we have a shot at those ruin drakes and getting out of here!" Exclaimed Joohyeon.

They then wielded the new powers given and broke down the doors of ruin beasts.

"Contact Taeyong the moment we find a phone!" Shownu orders the group.

"Yes hyung!" Nods Joohyoney.

Meanwhile

Beautiful Lie~Monsta X

Y/N's Pov

"Wait, where is everyone?!" Asked Aj as she looked out the spaceship window.

The Fatui HQ was deserted, not a single Fatui agent was there.

"What the-" Childe began.

"You don't think the Fatui caused this?!" I asked.

"This city literally became a ghost town! And look there are Abyss soldiers everywhere!" Goes Childe as he pointed out the window.

"Wait, actually, I do see a few people." Began Aj.

"I wonder what happened to everyone," Began Xiao.

"Probably went in hiding, I guess." I assumed.

"What exactly is going on?!" Asked Jaehyun as he and Johnny ran ahead of us through the entrance.

We ran behind them, down the spaceship ramp.

Jaehyun and Johnny looked around.

"Wait, look!" Replied Aj as she pointed at a blonde young man talking with someone.

"Isn't that the Zhongli?!" Asked Childe, pointing at the tall man next to Aether.

"AETHER?!" Realized Dainsleif from behind us, who ran towards Aether.

"Aether's leading the Abyss again?!" Asked Xiao out loud.

"AETHER?!" Yelled Dainsleif as he ran up behind Aether.

"Dainsleif?!" Asked Aether, who looked shocked.

"What happened here?!" Asked Dainsleif.

"This state is on lockdown," Replied Aether.