Abyss Fortress

Horizon-Ateez

"Y/N!" Yelled Xiao as I slid dangerously towards the middle part of the building.

The glass looked like it was about to crack. That was where the part the building was bent, and where the windows and walls faced the floor.

I gathered all my energy from my anemo vision earing, creating winds to lift me up.

Xiao dashed over to grab my hand and pulled me away from the broken structures.

He then returned to fighting and chasing the Abyss lector.

"Darn it, this guy keeps disappearing!" Fumed Mark.

"You just gotta predict its attacks!" I replied as I teleported in front of the Abyss lector.

Dawnbreaker struck its armour, leaving a small crack.

"Lament!" Yelled Xiao as he started to plunge down with his jade spear.

Jade Spears rang down along with Xiao as he stabbed at the Abyss lector who was trapped.

"Now!" Yelled Childe as Aj and I sent our pyro flames into the circle.

The abyss lector gave an anguished cry before exploding in electro fragments.

"That was insane!" Goes Mark.

"Crazy!" Nodded Doyoung.

We then exited the building after grabbing a bit of food and supplies from the building.

That Afternoon in the scorching hot desert of Arizona

"Guys, maybe we should turn back," Began Doyoung.

"What if the Fatui HQ is not here, but it's the Abyss Fortress instead?" Asked Mark, concerned.

"Well we're already here, we can just destroy the palace," Replied Childe.

Xiao suddenly sensed something he then turned around and yelled, "Sand storm approaching!"

Not far, a huge dust storm of sand and debris was making its way towards us.

The breeze began to pick up and sand blew against our faces and goggles.

"We need to seek shelter now!" I yelled.

"But where?!" Asked Mark.

"We have no choice but to storm that Abyss Fortres," Childe replied.

"But you heard the other groups, we don't have an army big enough to storm the palace!" Protested Aj.

"Well, it looks like we don't have a choice!" I replied.

"Did anyone bring bombs?" Asked Childe, glancing at us.

Mark raised his hand right away.

"Throw them into the palace and then we find a shelter among those watch towers," Replied Childe.

"Are you crazy?!" Asked Aj, raising her eyebrows at her boyfriend.

"Yeah, might as well kill some of them and hide," Shrugged Childe.

"It's a risky idea," replied Mark.

"Well you brought more bombs than food, might as well demolish them!" Replied Doyoung.

"Alright, we must be as invisible as possible," I replied as we neared the palace.

"Is there even a back door of this place?" Asked Mark.

"Dunno," Replied Aj.

We decided to enter from the higher towers by the rocky cliffs.

The Abyss Fortress loomed ahead, it gave off a bold and mysterious feeling.