Song of Wind

Song of Wind~Kingdom (2023)

Months later

Alatus followed Y/N around the new, slightly empty summer palace King Taeyong had gifted her.

"Its beautiful here." Alatus whispered as he held her hand.

"Yeah, we'll be living here." Smiled Y/N.

"I hope he finishes whatever he is doing." Muttered Alatus.

"He's defending the country and has many civil affairs, and to add that the other concubines to deal with." I sighed.

"Don't be sad, I will always be here, call out my name and I'll always be here." Replied Alatus as he bowed and then he kissed my hand.

"Too bad Candy had to go home to tend the resturaunt, she's missing this place." Y/N replied.

"She'll be here soon." Replied Alatus.

"Let's go look at the cherry blossom trees." Smiled Y/N.

"Y/N-" Began Alatus.

"Yeah?" Asked Y/N as she looked back among the sakura petals.

"I have to tell you something..." Began Alatus.

"Hmmm?" Asked Y/N.

Before Alatus was about to say anything, they heard chatter and giggles by the pond.

Alatus quickly flanked Y/N's side and took out his polearm.

"Y/N." breathed a voice.

The soldiers and brothers flanking him allowed Y/n to walk over to him.

"Taeyong! I mean Greetings your highness!" Y/N quickly bowed.

The soldiers and brothers quickly cleared a path to allow Y/N to reach Taeyong.

Alatus immediatly bowed too, and then kneeled to greet him.

"Greetings Taeyong-I mean your highness, Great Dragon of the Empire." He replied as respectfully as possible.

"Hello. Empress Y/N how many times have I told you even in the letters I sent to drop the honorifics?" Asked Taeyong, laughing as he went to hug Y/N.

"I forgot sorry..." Began Y/N.

"And your outfit is different, I see you are doing well in the mortal realm." Smiled Taeyong as he gently felt the fabric of her attire.

"No harm came her way." Nodded Alatus.

"That's Empress Y/N for you." Taeyong stared at Xiao, with a slight smirk.

"Empress Y/N." Alatus quickly corrected himself.

"He dropped the honoricfics too, he can just call me Y/N..." Began Y/N.

"I see." Replied Taeyong, "come walk with me." He says gently as he took her hand.

She nodded and followed him and his brothers.

"I'll see you, Y/N." Replied Alatus as he took off.

"See you." Y/N smiled as she waved at him.

They went from shop to shop, the unique antiques, food, snacks and jewelery.

"Look at this..." Began Taeyong as he noticed a pair of earings.