4

Spencer

"Spencer, Spencer, wake up," I heard from beside my bed.

"Leave me alone," I groaned.

"Spence wake up," I heard again. "You said we would hang out today," 

I opened my eyes to see Peyton standing beside my bed. She was dressed in a light pink dress and light pink leggings. She was staring down at me waiting for me to get up.

"It's too early," I groaned, turning the other way.

"Wake up Spencer. I want to hang out with you today," she pleaded once again.

"Fine, fine. I'm up," I sat sitting up in my bed. "Let me get ready," 

"Yay!" she cheered.

She ran out of my room finally leaving me to wake myself up. I looked next to me and saw Aspyn sleeping. She was laying on her stomach with her hair sprawled all over the place. She looked really comfortable, to say the least.

I picked up my phone off of my nightstand and checked the time. It was 9:30 in the morning. It didn't surprise me that she woke me up this early. I guess she really did want to hang out with her big sister today.

I set my phone back down and got out of my bed. I headed into my bathroom and started my shower. I waited until it got warmed up before getting in. I discarded my clothes and put them in my laundry hamper in the corner of my bathroom. 

I stepped underneath the warm water, waking myself up. I wet my hair completely before I grabbed my vanilla-scented shampoo and lather my hair with it. I washed it out and did the same thing with my conditioner. Once my hair was clean, I washed my body with my vanilla-scented body wash. 

After I was all clean, I shut off the shower, dried my body, and wrapped myself in my big white fluffy towel. I stepped out of my shower and left my bathroom. I noticed that Aspyn was now awake and sitting up in my bed.

"Why are you awake at this time?" she rasped out.

"Peyton woke me up. She somehow remembered that I said I would hang out with her today," I explained as I went into my closet.

I got changed into a matching bra and underwear set. I grabbed my towel and did my best to dry my hair. I left my closet wearing just my bra and underwear and went back into my bathroom.

I didn't care that Aspyn saw me like this because we were very comfortable around each other. We have both walked around like this many many times. It was very normal for us to do. 

I got out my hairdryer from the second drawer. I plugged it in and began drying my hair. After I did the routine of drying my hair and brushing through it, I began doing my skincare routine. I left my bathroom after I did my hair and skincare and went back into my closet to finally get dressed.

I put on my black ripped skinny jeans and my white crop top. I knew that it was cold outside, but I didn't care. I would rather look good than be warm. I grabbed a zip-up sweater and put that on over my outfit. I didn't zip it up though because I wanted my outfit to be seen. 

I picked out a pair of socks and slipped them on my feet. I grabbed my favorite pair of converse and put them on. I left my closet to see Aspyn still laying in my bed, but with her phone now in her hand. 

"You look cute," she complimented. "Are you sure you're going to hang out with your sister today? No other reason?" 

"Are you still going on about what happened at the football game?" I asked. "Nothing happened!" 

"Go have fun with your sister, don't keep her waiting any longer," she said, dismissing what I had just said. 

"You can stay here for the day, I don't really care," I said as I started finding my keys and wallet. "My parents should be gone so you're fine on that part,"