update about this book

I know this may not be something you want to hear, but I'm gonna be putting this book on hold for a while. I don't know the exact time frame at the moment, but when I do, I'll let you know.

I haven't been in the mood to write for a while, which sucks. When I am in the mood to write, I only write a few sentences here and there.

As much as I know that I could just write some short chapters and post them, I don't feel right doing so. I don't think you guys deserve short chapters just because that's all I feel like writing at the moment.

To be honest, I think I dove into this book a bit too fast. But that's okay. It just means I wanted to get what I wanted to share out there.

What I think hurts me the most about doing this is that I have all of the ideas written down for what I want to happen, I just don't feel motivated enough to put it all in writing.

The most important thing about me telling you all this is that this book will be finished. Don't worry about this book ending here, it isn't done yet. With all of the ideas I have, there may even be a sequel to this book, which I hope you guys can support me with.

What you may not know is that I do have a job. A job that takes up quite a bit of my time. When I get home from work or on days off, I don't always feel motivated enough to write. I wish I did, but we can't always get what we wish for.

Don't worry, Harry and Spencer aren't going anywhere anytime soon. They'll be back at some point.

Thanks for supporting and understanding and I hope I can get more out for you all soon.