30

Spencer

Waking up with Harry's face right in front of me wasn't what I was expecting this morning. But it happened. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Harry's smiling face centimeters in front of me. I instantly shut my eyes and shoved my face deeper into the pillow. I heard him laugh lightly as I tried to fall back asleep with him staring at me. 

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

"It's time to wake up,"

"No, it isn't," I groaned as I covered my face with the blanket.

"If you don't wake up now, we won't have time to do everything we had planned," he said as he removed the blanket.

"I don't care," I sighed as I rolled onto my back. "I want to sleep some more,"

"Please wake up," he begged as he leaned down to kiss me. "I've been waiting for an hour for you to wake up so we can go cliff jumping,"

"Can I have five more minutes?" I asked.

"Your five minutes usually last an hour, so I'm gonna say no,"

"Fine, I'll get up," I groaned as I stretched my arms.

Harry moved to the other side of the bed to make room so I could get out of bed. I ran my hands over my face before I climbed out of bed. I made my way towards the connecting bathroom and threw my hair up so it was out of my way. Once I did that I began brushing my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth, I shut the bathroom light off and went back into the bedroom. I flopped down on the bed as Harry laughed at me. I lifted my head to see him with a giant smile on his face.

"What?" I asked him.

"It's just funny to me that you love sleeping so much," he laughed. "But we do need to get ready so we can leave,"

*

It ended up taking me half an hour to get ready to leave our small cabin. I could tell that Harry didn't like how long I was taking because he kept following me around as I went from room to room getting all of my things together. But since I have gotten ready, we were able to leave the cabin and drive to the place Harry had found where we can go cliff jumping.

So, that's where we are now. We were walking up to the top of the cliff. Well, Harry may be walking but I'm almost running. Because Harry has much longer legs than me, it takes me twice as long to get places whereas it won't take him as long.

"Can you slow down?" I asked him.

"What do you mean slow down? We're almost there," Harry said, turning around to look at me.

"You've got legs the size of trees, I can't keep up with you!" I said as I struggled to climb up a big rock.

"C'mon," he said, reaching out his hand for me to take. I took his hand and he pulled me up to where he was. "I'll slow down for you, shorty," he said with a slight smirk on his face.

"I'm not short," I pouted.

"Okay, Spence. If you say so,"

"Why is it that you decided to wear bright yellow swim shorts?"

"These were the first ones that I found," he answered. "Why?"

"It seems odd to me that you would wear yellow swim shorts when you usually only wear black clothing. I found it odd," I shrugged.

"Then I guess I need to start wearing more colors around you rather than sticking to just black," he smiled.

"When we get back we're going shopping and I'm picking you out some colorful clothes," I pointed at him. "I'm gonna make your closet not look so dull,"