33

So, Harry's performance at Coachella. Like it? Love it?

Spencer

I haven't been sleeping as much as I have been wanting to for the past few days. Or need for that matter. I have been waking up in my bed around 8 a.m., getting myself ready, and then going over to Harry's house for the majority of the day.

His sister and nephew are leaving in a few days to go back home so he's been staying home for a good portion of the week. He's asked me to come over whenever I have time so I can get to know the two of them better. When he asked me to come over when I could, that meant for me to be there every day in my mind. He hasn't said anything about not wanting me there, so I guess that's good.

As of now though, I'm getting ready to head over there for the day. I had already taken a quick shower, gotten dressed in whatever clean clothes I could find, and now I was in my bathroom brushing my teeth. I spit out the last little bit of toothpaste and was now rinsing my mouth with mouthwash. I spit that in the sink as well and wiped my face of any of the residue.

I left my bathroom, turning the light off before I went into my closet. I went right to my dresser and got a pair of white socks from the top drawer. Next was finding a pair of shoes that I wanted to wear. I usually just wear my black converse, but today I'm going for my all-white pair. It's not much of a difference, but it's a start to changing up my normal.

I went over to my bed with my socks and shoes in hand and sat down. I slipped on both of my socks before I put on my shoes and tied them tight. I stood up from my bed and went over to my standing mirror in the corner of my room. I made sure my outfit and hair looked good enough to leave the house in. To me, it looked fine, but maybe not as presentable as some other people would think.

I grabbed my keys off my desk, holding them in my right hand. I took my wallet and phone off of my nightstand before leaving my room. I ran up the stairs and was greeted by a note on the kitchen island.

Not going to be home until late. Have fun at Loverboys. Be good. I love you.

-Dad 

I smiled and rolled my eyes at the note that my dad had left me. I find it funny how he would rather leave me a paper note rather than just text me. I think he likes doing things this way because that's how he would leave notes for his parents and vice versa. I also love that he will only refer to Harry as loverboy and not by his actual name.

I set the note back down and opened the pantry door. I grabbed a chocolate chip granola bar from the box before shutting the door once again. I went over to the side door of the house, opened it, and left. I made sure to lock the door behind me before I made my way to my car. I unlocked it and jumped in the driver's seat.

I started my car before I got buckled up. I threw my phone and wallet into the passenger seat. I unwrapped my granola bar as I backed out of my driveway. I drove the short distance to Harry's house as I ate. I pulled up to his house just as I was finished eating my granola bar. I shut off my car, grabbed all of my things, and got out. I made my way up to the front door, knocked, and then waited.

The door quickly opened revealing Anne, Harry's mom. "Hi, honey. What are you doing here?" she asked.

"The same reason as the previous days," I smiled. "It's alright that I'm here, right?" I asked to clarify.

"Of course, of course," she nodded as she let me inside. "Harry is still asleep, by the way," she said as she shut the door behind me.

"That doesn't surprise me," I lightly laughed as I took my shoes off by the front door. "It would also explain why he hasn't answered my texts,"