41

Spencer

I took a deep breath as my dad pulled up to Harry's parent's house. I felt very anxious. Anxious that they were going to judge me for what they are about to hear about my life. Anxious that they may not want me around anymore. Just anxious about everything I guess.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" my dad asked, parking the car in their driveway.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I want them to know everything," I weakly smiled.

"Let me know if you want to stop at any time. We can get up and leave whenever you want to, I'm sure they'll understand," he explained.

"I know," I nodded.

"I'm going to ask you one more time," he started. "Are you completely comfortable with telling them everything? From the very beginning?"

"I promise if I wasn't comfortable with telling them, then I wouldn't have asked if we could both come here to tell them. I want to be able to come here and see them in the future knowing that they know everything. I want them to know the full me and not the small parts that I've shown since the beginning,"

"I have one more thing to say before we go in," he sighed. "After they know everything, please don't push them away. I know you have done it before with other people with some smaller things, but please don't push Harry and his parents away after this. I can tell that they enjoy your company and love you as their own, so promise me that you won't push them away,"

"I promise," I nodded. "I won't push away the people that care the most about me and that includes Harry and his parents," I smiled.

"Thank you, Spencer," he smiled. "Let's go,"

He opened his door and waited for me to do the same. I hopped out of my dad's vehicle and walked around to his side of the car where he was at. My dad put his arm over my shoulder as we walked up to the front door. He knocked on the door and looked down at me as we waited.

"It's going to be fine, Spence," he nodded.

"I know," I smiled just as the door opened, revealing Harry's mom.

"I was wondering when the two of you were going to show up," she smiled, leaning in to hug me. "How are you doing, honey?" she asked.

"I'm doing good,"

"That's great," she smiled. "Why don't you go and find Harry and tell him you're here," she suggested, letting my dad and me inside the house.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded. "I'm sure he would much rather have you tell him that you're here rather than me. He should be up in his room,"

"We'll be down soon," I said, heading towards the stairs.

I walked slowly up the stairs and down the hallway to his room. I felt scared in a way. I wasn't scared to see him, I love seeing him, but I was scared for him to know. I don't want him to know the intricate details about my relationship with my mom and look at me differently. I want him to know, but also act like he doesn't know in a way. I just want our relationship to stay the same as it was before I came over here crying. I know that he knows that something bad is going on, but he doesn't see the extreme of it. Or at least I think he doesn't.

I opened up his door to find him walking around his room doing random thing after thing. He was doing what I was doing before my dad had gotten home and I had to tell him everything. I kept watching him, waiting for him to notice me in his room. After almost two minutes of me watching him pace his room and move items to different spots in his room, he finally came to a halt and looked directly at me.