37

I've been writing a little bit more recently so hopefully there will be faster updates. Enjoy the chapter

Spencer

It's been a long day. And it's only 2 p.m.

Today was the first day when Harry had to go back to football practice. 

I wouldn't consider it to be practice, though. From what he had explained to me, everyone on the team last year would be getting jerseys and all of the gear they would need for the season. There were going to be a few new people who were trying out for the team to see if they would be a good fit or not. If they got through all the initial work that had to be done today, they would start with some of their basic practice. 

I doubt they would even get to that, though. I've met a few people who were on the team last year, and with how they act, I don't see them getting to practice at all. 

While Harry was at the high school for the past few hours, I've been at home. I was alone all morning until Aspyn randomly showed up an hour ago. I told her I was busy, but with how well she knew me, she knew I wasn't busy in the slightest. 

"Are you done sulking?" She teased from beside me.

"I'm not sulking," I pouted. 

"You miss your boyfriend, I can tell," she grinned. 

"Yes, I miss him. Are you going to make fun of me now?" 

"Nope," she said, popping the p. 

"What time is he going to be done at the high school?" She asked, changing the subject. 

"I'm not sure," I shrugged. "He said he would text me when he was done so we could hang out," 

"Get dressed," she said, climbing out of my bed. 

"What, why?" I asked. 

"We're going to the high school," she smiled. "You want to see him, don't you?" 

"Of course, but why do you want to go?" I asked as I began changing out of my pajamas. I was too lazy to change out when I got up for the day. 

"I'm hoping to see somebody there myself?" 

"And who would that be?" I smiled. "Does Aspyn have a secret boyfriend that I don't know about?" 

"I do not," she held her hands up in surrender. 

"Would you tell me if you did?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course, I would," she said. "My best friend deserves to know if I'm seeing someone," 

"Let's go," I said, collecting all of my things. "I want to see who this secret someone you're hoping to see is," I said, rushing up the basement stairs.

"I thought you wanted to see Harry?" She laughed as she followed close behind me. 

"That's just a bonus," I smiled. 

"We're taking my car," she said, unlocking it and getting in the driver's seat. 

I climbed into the passenger seat, buckling up. "Why aren't we taking my car? We always seem to " 

"I know you, and you're going to be leaving with Harry, and I might not be coming back over," she said as she backed out of my driveway and began driving towards the high school. 

"You're dating someone, aren't you?" I asked, getting way too excited. 

"Don't jinx it," she mumbled. 

"Does Harry know him?" 

"He might," 

"Well, if he's on the team, I'm sure he does," I sighed. "Do I get to meet him?"