7

Spencer

I really needed that day out with Harry on Saturday. It really refreshed my mind quite a bit.

I can't believe I'm even saying that.

I guess I didn't really have a choice to hang out with him, but I'm glad I did. I didn't have to try and distract myself when bad thoughts came into my head because I was too busy doing fun things with Harry. We had breakfast at the small diner Harry swore by and then we hung out around town doing whatever seemed entertaining to us. It was probably the most fun I've had in a long time. 

But now I am back to my normal life. 

Waking up at 6:30 to get ready for school, actually go to school, and complain the entire time that I'm there until I get to come home. It's what I've been doing my entire time in high school.

That's where I am right now.

The worst place I could think of besides where I live.

The bad thing about it was that it was only Wednesday. I had a full day ahead of me and still 2 days after today. 

It's like the routine never ends. I go to school for 5 days and then have a break for 2 days. Those 2 days never actually helped me that much mentally because I was still in the same bad mindset when I went back to school on the following Monday. But I'll take the breaks that I do get away from school.

"Where were you Saturday?" I heard Brynley ask as she came over to my locker this morning. "I came to your house and you weren't home," 

"I was busy," I shrugged.

"You're never busy on the weekends," she said. "You take those weekends to yourself to mentally prepare yourself for the next school week. So where were you?" 

"Hey, Spencer," 

I looked over to see Harry leaning against a locker that was close to mine. "What do you want?"

"I'm here to make another deal with you," he answered. "I would like another day like Saturday," 

"What?" Brynley was clearly shocked to hear him say this.

"And what kind of deal are you willing to make?" I asked, ignoring Brynley's constant stare.

"I'll take Dylan home the rest of this week and you hang out with me again on Saturday,"

"And what if I already had plans?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"She never has plans on the weekends, she's free," Brynley decided to let him know.

"Well, now I see that you have no plans, is our deal on?" he grinned.

"I'll think about it," I said, slamming my locker shut and leaving both Brynley and Harry at my locker.

I walked into my first-period algebra class and sat down next to Aspyn. Seconds later, Bryn walked into the class behind me and sat in her seat in front of Aspyn and me. She turned her chair around to face us and began talking.

"You better explain," she pointed at me.

"Explain what?" Aspyn was obviously confused.

"You didn't tell me that anything with Harry was more than them just talking once or twice," Brynley said to her.

"That is all that happened," she answered. "At least from what I've been told,"

"They hung out on Saturday," Bryn stated. "That's what I heard from Harry himself," 

"What the hell happened on Saturday? You better explain yourself, Spence," Aspyn said, joining Bryn with wanting to know all the information they could get out of me.