4

I don't know what is happening I couldn't update this book at all.. I hope it gets better because so many drafts are sitting in here.

*****

In the Kim's Mansion

You don't have to force yourself to be there my son. If being in harem depreciate your honor we can refuse it.

Mr Kim looked at Namjoon sitting right in front of him with his hands clasped in front of him with clear frowns visible on his face.

Sharing an omega isn't something an alpha can do, it is not in their nature. An alpha is always jealous, possessive and protective.

So learning to do something that is so against their in-built nature would be difficult, and no matter how much Namjoon is proud of being open minded .

The mere thought of sharing his omega with five other alphas make his inner alpha growl in agony.

But he was ready to try.

Ready to try for the omega he had imprinted on.

Namjoon slowly relaxed his tensed shoulders before leaning back, " I have no problem father, I know I am the best. It is me who will get selected as the royal consort so you should too try to relax. But I would like to get all the information about other selected consorts could you help me find it. "

" yes son... Today the other noble will be selected, I'll let you know. "

"who seem like strongest contender."

"well the criteria for noble consort is to be handsome , male and useful... So I guess it could be from minister Jung, Yeon or Choi family. "

Namjoon sneered as he laid back, "handsome.... And... Useful.. ?? Huh??"

********

Palace.

" Jung Hoseok "

" Your Majesty, are you sure. You can choose someone docile, Mr Jung is ugh unpredictable ....."

Taehyun looked at Mr. Lee whose forehead was covered with a layer of sweat, that's an amazing way to call someone psycho.

Well Jung Hoseok, the second alpha son of Minister of defense is known to be an amazing war strategy maker, but he have terrible rumor about his unpredictable temper were spread far and wide.

Well thinking like that he should really choose someone docile in his harem or otherwise his baby Jimin-ie might suffer a lot in between these stereotypical alphas.

But Jung family is someone he needs to have a full control over, the largest portion of countries defence was directly under the Jung family and what could be better than the most capable Jung Hoseok himself.

Yes that's a right decision, he will look for a docile alpha from the commoners.

" Jung Hoseok, is final send the royal bethoral gifts to Kim and Jung family with the royal letter."

Mr Lee still looked a bit unconvinced, but he still bowed and left the room.

Leaving Taehyung alone with a serious headache.

Now have to select the final two. I hope I won't regret setting up a harem.

He looked down at a bundle of paperwork in front of him.

Before he can start working at the piles of work in front of him, he was interrupted by a knock.

" Your majesty, the first alpha is here. He wishes to have a tea with your majesty."

*****

A/n

What do you got to know about Jimin from this chapter..
( Jimin have a back-story with Tae)

he Nobel's and commoners unlocked 🔐

I will write more from alpha's side ✨💜❤✨