28

Taehyung pulled Jimin in for a deep kiss his tongue finding the perfect spot inside the mouth of the delta.

It wasn't surprising but surely unexpected. Suddenly everything makes sense, Jimin's unnatural synthetic scent, the strange mysterious ways, and avoiding any physical contact as much as possible.

It felt weird somewhere in his heart Taehyung felt a bit rejected especially as he had always expected his bond with his childhood best friend to be strongest.

He pulled away looking in Jimin's eyes which were in a daze glossed with unshed tears held back. Taehyung felt like a predator looming over his prey.

The rush of power he felt by having someone of a supposedly higher hierarchy than him under him submitting to him was so intoxicating that Taehyung felt trapped under it.

He pushed Jimin back trapping him in between his body and the wall sniffing around his neck, rubbing his thighs on the softly hardening dick of the delta.

Taehyung brought one of his free hands up rubbing the delta's scent gland trying to derive the natural scent out of the delta.

Jimin jerked back grabbing Taehyung's hand, he looked like he was on verge of panic, " No. No. Taehyungi.I don't..you don't... You would be disgusted. No. "

"Shh... Shh... You are my delta baby. I would never be disgusted...Let your omega see..hmm" Taehyung softly rubbed his thighs on the delta's dick again in silent reassurance that he was anything but disgusted by the man in front of him.

Jimin nodded moving forward to hump the omega's thighs, his hands finding their way on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jimin was naturally taller than Taehyung due to his second gender but the way Taehyung leaned in licking a long strip just above his scent gland he felt small very small as if the only thing keeping him from losing himself to the brink of insanity.

He had expected a lot of things to happen when he would tell the truth to Taehyung, a lot of that included getting disgusted glances or slurs being thrown around, being laughed at, or the worst-case scenario to be sent back to his kingdom and having to face the disappointed gaze of his family.

None of the scenarios he imagined led to a lapful of omega scenting him in the most intimate and raw manner.

It felt like a dream, something far away from reality and if it was a dream Jimin do not want to wake up. To be accepted by someone in one go wasn't this normal for him.

It was beautiful as his hands find their way on the omega's tiny waist as he exposed his neck to Taehyung who kissed softly on his exposed scent gland.

He felt complete, the fear of being rejected completely drowned by the fruity aroused scent of the omega as his delta pumped out his own scent in the air.

Taehyung take in a deep breath keeping eye contact with Jimin who was looking at him with curious eyes, slight insecurity radiating out of him.

Taehyung leaned down to his scent gland taking one more deep breath, " smell so good, smell like autumn .... So good my delta... "

Jimin's body goes lax falling forward on Taehyung's body.

He was home... Finally home after a long tiring journey.

Finally home in the arms of his omega.

**********

A/n

I do not update on Sunday but here is a little update. ❤

Hope you liked it 💜❤

*Support me on ko-fi if you can (link in bio)*

Anyway .... Check out my new book

SOFT NSFW 🔞

( this is minors friendly )