13

It was a normal day.

It was supposed to be a normal day.

But Taehyung's body had complete another plan.

He knew it was coming but isn't it too soon.....

" your majesty are you...... are you nearing your heat??? "

Hwasa looked slightly amused and slightly embarrassed but she let her amusement get best of her.

That's a special privilege you get being a best friend and personal assistant.

Taehyung groaned as he finally let his head fall back, his heat are supposed to be half an year later. But being near alphas in past two days and sleeping with an alpha was probably not the best idea as he can feel his heats shifting forward.

Hwasa put down the file in her hand as she brought a glass of water to Taehyung, " should we prepare harem for your heat?? "

" please shut up, first ask Felix to bring me heat suppressants and no need to say anything about it in harem" Taehyung leaned back getting comfortable in his chair.

" you have to tell them anyways, as soon as possible. You cannot go through your heat without an alpha after taking in a harem. "

" I will. But I don't want to sleep with them for the first time while being influenced by heat. That's just so disrespectful to them... And I think you have to arrange for my trip to harem just inform everyone that I'll expect them in the dining room for the dinner." Taehyung gave a last look to Hwasa before he picked up another stack of papers going through it.

**********

Jimin and Yoongi are not supposed to cross paths.

To say Jimin hates Yoongi would be an understatement, Jimin absolutely despise Yoongi and the fact that Yoongi acts as if he doesn't know Jimin, as if he doesn't remember Jimin just acts like a salt to his wounds.

So in no way does he regrets punching Yoongi straight at the jaw last time he greeted him, it's a shame he wasn't able to break the jaw.

But maybe now he was regretting his actions a bit, just a little bit.

Jimin couldn't keep his eyes off the ugly scar on Yoongi's face especially when Rosé was the one who went to patch up Yoongi because he didn't have a lady in waiting yet.

And now Rosé and Jisoo who were helping him getting ready and now he was getting nagged continuously by Rosé without taking even a single break.

" I cannot believe, how dumb you can be. Seriously Jimin are you a savage who ran out of jungle, I am so disappointed. And now his majesty wants to have a dinner with all the consorts. Please you know it is not his fault. Stop blaming him and for God sake stop hurting yourself. " Rosé brushed Jimin's hair just the way he likes as Jisoo brought his new set of clothes looking equally dissapointed but rather than nagging her she opted for a silent treatment.

Jimin huffed as he looked himself in the mirror.

He knows he might be acting a bit extreme and he have no reason to justify his actions but he still refuses to admit his mistakes.

For sure this dinner would probably the most awkward dinner of his lifetime and he could already feel his appetite dying.

*******

A/n

❤hello, hope you all are healthy and happy💜